Chapter 20 (Sharing is a good beginning)

After the reunion, Lan Zhan suddenly feels his stomach is having a world war III and he frowns and looks at Wei Ying aggrievedly with his small hand on his stomach.

The crown prince although talking to Xing every now and then looks at the cute ger and even gently speaks to everyone like a leader

"Let's head out to the river and look for fishes....." Wei Ying told everyone and they are nod as they felt the hunger.

All of them nod their head immediately as they all felt nature's call of hunger.

Thus, the four of them walk briskly in the forest with Wei Ying leading and follow on beside him is Lan Zhan. Xing walks side by side with Xiao Yuan and the two seem to be not talking at the moment and so the walk is silent and quiet.

Lan Zhan suddenly felt that he didn't want to talk, he also doesn't understand much, he felt that he had such a good time with Wei Ying when both were together and now, it seems like it is different when there are others.

Wei Ying obviously is already a person that doesn't like to talk too much, if he could express something in a few words, he will not speaks a sentence and he felt that he had already spoken a lot earlier with Lan Zhan which he had never done before, but now that there are others and of course, Wei Ying kept quiet but he felt that he really enjoys that alone time with Wei Ying and he looks at Xing with sour eyes.

Thus, the four people group were walking slowly but sluggishly because of hungry and to make things worst, the two behind Lan Zhan and Wei Ying are now having their little argument

"You have the arms of a strong bull...."

"Ugly....." Xiao Yuan pouts and told Xing

"Hey...what....."

"These ugly arms saved you....." Xing argued back as he is not reconciled

Xiao Yuan then told him

"These strong arms carried me like a stack of potatoes...." Xiao Yuan complains again

"What...."

"I think the potatoes are better than you...."

"At least they can be eaten but not you....." Xing growls a little at the little ger teasingly

"Wooo....wuuuu....you says potatoes better than me....." Xiao Yuan runs aggrievedly towards Lan Zhan and wanted to complains

Lan Zhan looks at Xiao Yuan and rolls his eyes

"How come the ancient kids are so thin-skinned...."

When Xiao Yuan runs to approach Lan Zhan for some support and sympathy, shouting

"Young master, help me....." the little ger told Lan Zhan

Lan Zhan suddenly stopped and looks at Xiao Yuan with deep eyes and seriously told him

"Xing has saved you...."

"The rest you think for yourself and don't be stubborn" Lan Zhan is the prince of Lan country and when he is serious, Xiao Yuan actually trembles a little.

The attitude is more like the prince giving orders to the servants and so Xiao Yuan kept quiet and there is remorse as well, although he was being carried like a sack of potatoes he was protected by Xing and his own himself that he forgot to see the main point of matters was that he was actually being rescued by Xing.