Chapter 5 (You mean I am a bad person)

Suddenly, there was some commotion outside the palace and the little girl servant runs in to announce to the little prince

"Da Wang Ye is here" the little girl servant is almost breathless when she arrived but in no time, a tall and handsome man appears at the entrance of the room and shouted

"Zhan-er, are you alright?" the face is full of anxiety and concern but what makes Lan Zhan shocked was his face

"Aren't you Hai Kwan?" murmured Lan Zhan

Lan Zhan stands like status and he seems to lose his sense of existence, while Da Wang Ye walks in with long strokes and looks at his younger brother with tenderness and affection.

"Little Zhan-er..... are you alright?" Da Wang Ye looks at his younger brother full of affection and even gives him a bear hug.

Lan Zhan has gotten no reaction thus far because he is dumbfounded and living in waves of surprises. The first reaction when he saw "Hai Kwan', Lan Zhan was full of joy, hoping that at least there is another person that is from the modern world and thus would understand his predicament and shock.

However, the man in front of him that is hugging him tight has the face of Hai Kwan but he is much taller than the modern Hai Kwan and also looks tougher than his modern buddy.

However, at this moment, Lan Zhan was just happy, so full of joy because he felt that he is not alone in these ancient times, not that he doesn't like it here, he found here interesting and fun. he starts to like Xiao Yuan, who dedicatedly serves him. Lan Zhan also found the clothes a little too much, but looking at the bronze mirror, it carries its own charm, he really looks elegant and novel in the outfit. There is also much delicious food that has its' own taste and is truly delicious to Lan Zhan. However, nothing compares to having his old buddy from the same world physically in front of him.

Lan Zhan also wraps himself around his own brother in ancient times and with a daze, he murmured

"I really missed you," Lan Zhan told Lan Huan

Lan Huan was a little fluttered because his little brother had never been so emotional and he sense some differences he hurriedly part himself a little and look at Lan Zhan with a serious look

"Anywhere discomfort?" the seriousness of Lan Huan is totally different from the original Hai Kwan in the modern world which is casual and relaxed when they are both together.

Lan Huan even looks at Lan Zhan up and down, left to right for a few rounds as if there is something seriously wrong with his little brother.

"Don't you remember me....?" Lan Zhan puts his small face right in front of his brother, where the two are only an inch apart and he had a very cheeky and at the same time playful look which actually confuses the serious Da Wang Ye.

Lan Huan looks at those beautiful deep set and dark eyes that look like the black pearls of the night, which is a similar characteristic to their mother and his heart will melt and smile

Lan Huan smiles and pats his little brother's shoulder and then he pinches his little nose

"My little ancestor, how can I forget you, you are my only little brother" Lan Huan frowns and got a little frustrated he looks at Xiao Yuan who shows him so sighs with voices.