Chapter 15 (A pair of Rabbits)

Chapter 15 (A pair of rabbits)

The governor is really grateful and he kneels and then turns to Lan Zhan

"This old man is stupid and silly but you put my family in order and I am really grateful" the old governor led his family to kneel and thank Lan Zhan again.

Lan Zhan smiles sweetly and didn't know that Wei Ying is so impressed with him that he really wanted to marry him now, the tall and handsome man whose heart has already been stolen just looks at Lan Zhan with deep loving eyes.

Lan Zhan then told the governor in a stern manner

"You must serve the Lan country well...." and then the cute Lan Zhan smiles

"JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL" the cute little prince is now all white teeth smiling at everyone.

Wei Ying is like a Zombie, his focus is only in one direction, forward and nowhere else, this is due to the fact that Lan Zhan is just in front of him. This beautiful ger is giving a final order to the governor telling him to serve the country well and make sure that Justice must prevail.

Wei Ying felt that his heart has been attacked, and there seems to be a surge of high tide in his heart, he felt that his chest is so tight that it couldn't hold the tightness that is now throwing tantrum in his heart. Those tantrum waves are furiously rising up and down in the heart of Wei Ying and his subconscious mind felt the pain in his chest.

The tall and handsome crown prince had never experienced this kind of high emotion that is now overwhelming him. He had such excitement looking at such a beautiful and clever little bunny presiding over the case of the governor full of logic and fairness that Wei Ying can say that everything decision is supported with goodness in all Lan Zhan's intentions.

The governor's son has been sent for better education which will actually benefit him and built up his character, the concubine is now having the deserved punishment as she has craved so much for power and luxuries and it is very appropriate for her to go into a place where these things are of no use to her and she has to reflect and repent upon her actions and ten years is a long time and hope it gives her time, no long time to evoke changes. Also, the teachings in the temple counter her materialistic and kind of evil mindset.

The silly governor had suffered for a long time trying to withstand his concubines and also that led him to understand his own love for his first wife, those longing and sufferings will make him cherish his dear wife more than ever.

All those children from the first wife now have their status reinstated and even their children will be able to have a bloodline in the family of Jin.

Wei Ying's mind at first was just shocking and shocking and after reflection, he couldn't help but admires and adores his bunny. Lan Zhan is not only a beauty that will make anyone proud but he is someone that will make anyone marry him, full of pride both implicitly and explicitly and that is the power of Lan Zhan in his heart now. Wei Ying has total surrender to his cute Lan Zhan, from physically attracted to and mentally conquered by Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan not only do things for himself, but he also has future-forward thinking, restoring the family will always lead a person to fully focus on his role as a governor. The peace and tranquillity brought by the family that has peace and harmony will ultimately evoke good judgement in the governor's role for the country.

All Wei Ying can think and look at his bunny is invincibility incomparable in this world, Wei Ying's heart has been stolen from the top of his head to his toes. Wei Ying is the proud son of the Wei Country, born to inherit, trained to take over, look up to by the country as an idol, however, to Wei Ying, Lan Zhan is his idol now, and he has weakly fallen into his feet.