20

Edward

After Bella had left him alone he decided to find his family and bring them into a empty classroom before telling them what happened they were shocked when they heard it was because of a book that Elliott had bought.

"So your saying you a i don't knowww a let's just say slight not stupid person who has had enough experience with the world COULD NOT JUST THINK OF SOMETHING SMART" Rosalie says loosing her temper at the end of her sentence.

Everyone kept there heads down as James wrapped his arm around his mates waist bringing her close to him and whispering stuff in her ear to calm her down as he glared at Edward for getting his mate mad before he stands up and leads her out of the room.

Everyone stays silent for a bit before Jasper speaks up making everyone look at him.

"Then this is what we do we tell Esme and Carlisle and we go to the Volturi we explain the situation to them and they will tell us what to do, what is right" everyone nods knowing that that is that best thing to do if they want to live.

"Lead her there they will need to see her we need a cover story for when she is dead" Alice says piping up as she came out a vision she has.

Emmet looked around before asking "when will we take her to the Volturi"

"About 5 months maybe longer we can't go any sooner there are still visions that are yet to happen" Alice says watching as everyone visible looks annoyed at hearing this.

After a couple of minutes they start leaving but Alice and Jasper stay in the room watching as the door closes behind them.

"Come here darling non of this is your fault you hear me I love you my wife" Jasper says holding his wife close to him nuzzling into her neck as she leans into his chest.

They eventually break apart as Jasper kisses her forehead before they both eventually left the room holding hands glaring at Bella as she walked past smiling until she saw them glaring at her she stopped and held her hands up.

"What" she says confused

They both shake there heads as they continue to head to class when they have went past Bella she just shrugs and cheerfully carried on with what she was doing.