9

Break has passed and it's now time for lunch.

Elliott is walking into the lunch hall and sees Angela waving at him then waved back before heading to the open seat next to Emmet.

"Hey" Emmet said putting his arm over Elliotts shoulder pulling him into a hug. As he hands him some food "eat" he says to Elliott as the other on the table had there own conversation.

"Thanks are you going to get some food though" Elliott said looking between Emmet and the pizza slice. Emmet stutters on his words "ummm-yk-ate-I already ate yeah" looking at his brothers and sisters who look like they are trying not to laugh.

"Oh okay.." Elliott looks away eating his food.

Alice sees this as an opportunity to pipe up "so I saw you with Angela what was that about" which causes all eyes on the table to be on him.

"Well I tripped and pushed her over so after I apologised we started talking about forks" he shrugs "that was it" looking back at Emmet who was staring at Elliott.

They both go red before looking away from each other.

After a while of talking ,laughing and sharing glances at each other the bell goes. Forcing them to go there separate ways but before Emmet can walk of Elliott asks.

"Could you drive me home too" avoiding eye contact Emmets hand under his chin forces him to look up "it would be a pleasure" emmet gives him one last look before following Alice and jasper.