8

Elliott

Emmet drove me to school today he made sure I was comfortable and strapped in correctly which he insisted he does.

"What class you do have first?" Elliott questioned Emmet who had his arm around me.

"Ummmm maths I think" Emmet said putting his other hand in his pocket looking down at Elliott.

"But hey you promise to sit with us at lunch?" Emmet asks looking at him desperately. Elliott shrugs with a smile "there is nowhere else i can go and I will not be sitting by myself thank you very much"

Emmet laughed as he started walking Elliott to class when they arrived Emmet awkwardly walked away and the look on his face only held sadness as he walked away.

Elliott watched him leave before entering his class as the teacher gave him his work for the morning he sat down and hid his phone under the desk while texting Emmet making sure the teacher didn't see.

The bell rung as everyone left and headed to there next class or their lockers Bella was heading Elliott's way as she shoved past him cause him to walk into the lockers pushing a girl over.

"Oh I am so sorry I gotta watch we're i go" he says helping her up "it's fine don't worry anyway I saw what happened it wasn't your fault Bella pushed you" he massages the back of his neck laughing anxiously "yeah that's my sister alright" he sticks out his hand offering it to the girl.

"Elliott is the name what's yours?" She shakes his hands "Angela that's a really nice name so what brings you to forks?" they start walking the same way continuing there conversation.

"Well I wanted to spend some time here with my dad and I like it here it's very cosy and well you know drama free" he says as Angela giggles.

"Well this is my class bye Elliott it was nice to talk to you" she waves him off as he smiles at her making his way into science with Emmet.