5

Elliott woke up in a good mood, like he always did after having a couple minutes to himself he gets up going to the door.

He heads downstairs to make some toast as he enter's he sees Charlie drinking some coffee while reading the forks newspaper.

"Morning are you off to work soon?" Elliott spoke quietly getting himself a drink before sitting down putting his toast on the table his dad slowly raised his head looking at him then his watch.

"ye I better get going now  and remember Bella has to drive you or she is grounded" Charlie stood up to leave saying a quick bye ,walking out the door shutting it leaving with the silence of his car driving away.

Right about then Bella comes running down "where is Charlie I want food" looking around Frantically until her eyes land on Elliott about to take a bite out of his toast before snatching it out of his hand and eating it while running upstairs.

"ha loser thanks for the toast get ready or I will leave you here and watch you walk!" Bella shouted.

Elliott decided he would not argue because he was still tired so he got changed and then found himself some small breakfast to have.

After getting his bag on and looking at his outfit in the mirror before heading to the living room.

Waiting for Bella until she came down and he headed into her car before she could drive away.

(Don't hate on the outfit you can change it if you want tho)

He didn't really mind the cold as he did produce a lot of body heat but he didn't know how cold forks would be so he left a jacket in the car just in case.

================================

When they are near forks high school Bella looks over at Elliott and tells him "do not talk to me at school I don't know or like you got it"

Bella sent death glares his way Elliott nods quickly looking away in the distance at the passing trees ignoring his sister complain about him and how nobody would like him.

The truck came to a quick stop ,Bella was not that good at driving that's why Elliott was holding onto the seatbelt like it was the only thing to keep him secure (which it was) .

He rushed out of the car and waited for Bella no matter if she didn't like him he couldn't walk in by himself he already couldn't deal with the looks he was getting.

So he just kept his head down ignoring them until his sister walked by while following behind her "nice ride".

A boy sarcastically said looking at Bella she didn't seem to note the sarcasm as she put on a bad flirty look making the boy wince.

"Thanks" she then walked ahead trying not to be caught walking with Elliott who seemed to remember what she said and slowed down he slowly followed her before they entered the office.

She glared at him which he ignored her and gave the office women his name and a friendly smile to which she commented "ahhh Elliott spelt with two l's and two t's correct it's a beautiful name fit for a beautiful boy".

He blushed at the kind words of the old women and replied "yes ma'am it is spelt that way and thank you ,you don't look to bad yourself" the old women then gives his a warm smile before looking at Bella and asking her questions.

When they have all there information the women gives them a map, their timetable and some other welcome gifts because Elliott's bag was not big enough he had to hold it his bag which did have a book and a pencil case in it as that was all he needed for the day was all he needed for the first day.

Elliott walked in the opposite direction to Bella as he has his head down looking at the map to locate his next lesson before he turned the corner only to bump into someone making him drop his map.

Before he could reach down to go get it a blonde girl kneels down and picks it up for him he watched closely offering her a kindly smile he says "thanks" .

She looks back up at him and smiles "your welcome,your new here right?" She questions "ye I am Elliott swan I just moved here with my sis-um sister" he rubbed the back of his neck he wasn't really sure what to call her at all.

"well I am Rosalie Hale can I see your timetable" she said as they carried on walking in the same direction.

"well it seems we have one class together and the rest you share with all my sibling's" she looks over at Elliott "who are your siblings" he asks with a curious look.

"oh well your going to meet them ,how about this I take you to your lessons and then you sit with us at lunch" she smiled pointing at Elliott.

"are you sure I don't want to be a bother" Elliott said with a smile on his face happy with his new blonde friend "you won't and anyway we are at your class so you cannot argue with me ha bye El".

Rosalie starts walking away "bye Rose" Elliott said waving at rose only to drop his smile and drop his head when he sees everyone giving him looks like he is crazy.

Which he ignores and this makes him lose his confidence so he walks into class and mumbles a sorry to the teacher for being late then looking up at him.

"it's fine just don't let it happen again, go sit next to Mr Cullen" the teacher pointed at a boy in the back of the class a quite handsome boy.

Elliott might add on he slowly made his way to the back while putting his bag on the back of his seat he looked at the boy next to him with a small but bright smile.

"hi" the boy looks next time him and smiles while going red "hi"

They both quickly turn back to the board both sneaking glances at one another every so often the boy decided to break the silence "why is your bag so small" he laughed .

"well I don't really needed anything yet but I will bring a bigger one in next time if it bothers you that much" Elliott jokes the laughter soon dies down so the boy introduced himself.

"I am Emmet Cullen it's nice to meet you..."

"Elliott, Elliott Swan"

they both hold out there hands and shake them offering a kind smile before pulling their hands away this action made.

Elliotts heart hurt but he ignored it even tho all he wanted to do was grab his hand and never let go.

He hesitantly looked at the front still feeling emmet smile at him Elliott tried to hide his smile as he felt Emmet staring at him he could not help the blush that covered his cheeks.

The rest of the lesson was filled with Emmet trying to make Elliott laugh which he succeeded on and now they were walking down the hall together very close

"soo um do you have art next" Elliott said looking up at the boy who was half his size with a small smile on his face

"no I don't sadly meaning I won't see your pretty face"emmet said looking down at the now blushing mess of a boy who laughs and says.

"well thank you Emmet umm see you at lunch then" Elliott looked over to see Emmet smiling at him before waving and leaving him outside of his art lesson.

(Words-1299)