Packing

VALERIA POV

   My arms and legs feel like mush. In the Harry Potter movie, when that guy takes out the bones from his arms; that is how I feel right now. I tried moving but I suddenly couldn't. My eyes wouldn't open, and I couldn't hear anything. What the hell was going on? 

   I suddenly remember that I was fighting Xavier. That brat. I had a limp and couldn't stand because of that asshole. He was going to get a very angry call today.

   "You can do it Val, open your eyes," I hear my mom saying.

   I find my strength and open my eyes. Almost like they acted on the command of my mother. I take in my surroundings, instead of being in my room, I was in the infirmary with Xavier next to me. Those bastard nurses should have known better. He was still sleeping. I try sitting up, preparing for my attack.

   "Val, don't!" My dad whispers, not waking Xavier up. 

   Too bad I didn't fuck listen to my parents. Xavier's parents weren't around. Good, less witnesses.  

   I step out of the bed cot. My legs feel jiggly, since I haven't used them for some while that I am not sure how long. But I was able to stand.

   I quietly take the two steps to his bed. I take the step to get on the bed when he turns. He turns on the side opposite to wear I am standing like I was repelling him from facing me. It left room on the bed for me to sit on. I life myself on the bed. Before I thought out the plan, I straddle his hips so he can't move. I reach for my knife, shit it's not there. I notice a knife on his bed side table. I reach for it and obtain it successfully. I put it to his neck and lower my head so I can yell boo in his ear. Just as I was about to, I felt myself getting flipped over.

   "Look what we have here?" He says quietly.

   I was now underneath him. I didn't feel his full weight, so he wasn't only resting on me. I noticed that the knife of my hand was now pressed to my neck. I looked to his neck. Flipping me over while a knife pressed to his neck, must have created some cut. Sure enough, his neck was bleeding.

   "A bleeding cut," I coldly respond.

   I take the moment that he goes to look at the cut to try to flip us over again, so I was on top. I did not like, not having dominance. 

   "Don't even try, princess," He responds.

   Ugh, I was not stuck in this position until he let go. He took the knife out of my hand and pressed it in the same area, I had pressed it to his neck.

   "Eye for an Eye," He says before cutting into my skin making my neck bleed.

   I was enraged, but unless he made a move to kill me, I wasn't wasting more energy than I could.

   The doors barge in.

   "Was nobody going to tell me, you had woken -"

   His brother started speaking until he stopped, seeing the position we were in.

   "Did you guys finally fuck?" He accuses us.

   "No," We respond at the same time and glare at him. He takes a step back.

   "This lady decided to kill me while sleeping so she only got payback," He said.

   "Xavier. Remember she's more - " His mother tried to plead with him. She hadn't liked violence much in the whole time that I have known her.

   Why did everyone always stop mid-sentence, I think to myself.  Xavier's figure on top of me becomes blurry and I feel myself falling like I did earlier.  Noises were muffled, the only holding me from shutting down was those piercing eyes looking at me. Was I finally dying?