☆꧁Chapter 13꧂☆

BAJI's POV: AT BAJI's HOUSE!

"Y/n there's something i've been meaning to ask you..."

BAJI's BEDROOM:

"What is it kei?" She asked, her brown eyes stared right back at mine from behind her messy curls as she waited patiently waited for my response

"It's nothing, it's fine go take a shower cuz damnn your stench is harassing my nostrils"

Shit. Even in this moment after everything we've been through i can't even tell her how i feel. What kind of man does that make me. Damn it all.

"Well excuse you- it's not like i was posted up in a 5 star motel you she/he" she replied, if you stared hard enough you could her eyebrow twitching with annoyance.

"SHE/HE?????, what the hell's that supposed to mean"

"Oh please- what other male do you know that walks around with a natural 24 inch jet black bussdown with a crisp middle part" she chuckled clearly finding humour in berating you.

This bitch. I know she did not just-

"Why lie, you love my hair" i laughed "You're just mad i got inches... more than you" i made sure to whisper that last part.
"Or would you rather me go bald" i concluded placing both my hands behind my head and lying down to rest on them.

"Bitch you ain't slick i heard that shi" she yelled whilst proceeding to flick my forehead then leaving to go shower.

Bro what is it with females and their hearing, i'm convinced she can even hear my thoughts yo.

Once i heard the shower turn on, i turned to my wardrobe getting up to find her a fresh pair of clothes since she hadn't brought any. I pulled out a pair of red 'Minus Two Global' cargo shorts and a matching red 'Named Collective' brand zipup along with a black and white Cortiez cropped vest she had left at mine before.

Pfft where should be without my amazing style.

I praised myself internally, admiring the outfit i'd put together.

"She best not stretch out my clothes mtchew"

"I know i did not just hear you kiss your damn teeth" she spoke emerging from the bathroom in my robe, she looked like she was about to burst out in laughter.

"Its your fault- you do it all the time" i replied dismissing one of her many attempts to label me a black man in an asians mans body.

Fighting For You {Black Y/N x Baji Keisuke}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara