☆꧁Chapter 12꧂☆

AUTHORS POV: AT THE PIER!

"Thanks Takemitchy, Baji" he spoke calmly "you bought me enough time to warm up..." the main character energy in this moment was surreal.

The aura in the air intensified, it was as if gravity itself had disregarded you as a inhabitant of earth and was trying to compress you until you were no bigger than an atom. It was their presence. You watched as Mikey accompanied by Draken slowly walked towards the centre of the commotion. The silence was deafening and the expressions of dismay on the remaining Tenjiku fighters faces only told you that they really hadn't anticipated the involvement of Tomans captain and Vice president. Although you couldn't help but wonder why they had chosen to wait until now to get involved.

Oh so now you wanna get involved?

A bloodied Takemitchy couldnt help but revell in this new found sense of victory, his hand still elevated and forming a fist alongside Baji. Blood oozed from every opening his face possessed along with deep cuts and gashes he had gained in the process. They stepped aside allowing Mikey and Draken to face Tenjiku. If your butt hadnt have started to hurt from being sat there for so long you'd have thought this was a scene from some action movie.

"Mi-key??" A dumbfounded mucho exclaimed, his jaw hung so low any longer and it would've been stuck that way.

Homeboy's shook because he thought they was finna sit this one out haha

As Mikey ventured nearer and nearer accompanied by Draken you shifted your gaze to Baji. His eyes had formed large bags from a lack of sleep, his shoulders where hunched over and he seemed overall dishevelled minus the cuts and bruises. You felt a pang of guilt for allowing yourself to be so easily apprehended and forced into a situation where you were vulnerable after seeing the effect it had imposed on those you held dear. You preached being an independent bad bitch and yet you let your ass get caught. You know damn well your mama didn't raise no bitch heck if she was here right now she woulda done cussed your ass.

"Got any plans Mikey?", Draken spoke piercing the deafening silence "it seems there's still half of Tenjiku"

"Half, huh" Mikey replied whilst silently examining the physical state of the remaining Tenjiku members "200 vs 2 is a bit"

"Yeah" Drakens tone was misleading if you weren't so used to his antics you'd think he was about to back down.

"YOU GUYS HANDICAPPED?" Mikey yelled, his sudden outburst causing an uproar amongst Tenjiku.

"HUH"

"HANDICAPPED?"

"DONT FUCK AROUND ASSHOLE"

"ARE YOU STUPID?"

"ITS YOU WHO'S HANDICAPPED DICKHEAD"

"No, you guys are the ones fucking around we finna fuck yall up" Mikey replied his tone calm and yet the weight of his words felt immeasurable. "Who do you 200 people think i am?- huh?"

"I CAN TAKE DOWN EVEN 20 THOUSAND MEN" mikey proclaimed. In that moment you saw sparks ignite in the eyes of the remaining Toman members. The gravity of that statement enough to inspire the fallen to rise to their feet again once more.