☆꧁Chapter 3꧂☆

Y/N'S POV: AT Y/N's HOUSE!

It was currently 3pm and i was sprawled across my bed like a starfish. My room was a mess, i hadn't showered, hadn't eaten and yet the only one thing that kept my mind occupied was something Hakkai had said to me earlier-

"I called Yuzuha to do it, although Baji was pretty ready to do it without anyone asking"

Baji is my bestfriend, we met eachother when i was 12 and he was 13 and well i don't need to explain the rest because y'all already know wassup, which makes him being overprotective of me seem rational right? so why is there this burning sensation of light fluttering in my stomach each time i picture him carrying me bridal style to his bike and arguing with guys about him being the one to bring me back?

"you know what forget it lemme get my ass in the shower" i said quickly brushing aside these thoughts and getting up to take a ride for the next hour.

*Timeskip 40 mins (cuz those showers hit diff ya dig)*

I finally got out the shower and checked my phone for the time and any notifications.

"Dayum 40 minutes, i owe it to ya doja" i said before finally doing my skincare routine, my hair and getting dressed.

Fit Check <3:

After i got dressed i grabbed the keys to my ride and left the house taking my phone and my monster since i didn't get to drink it that night

I drove through the streets, music blaring and obviously recklessly i mean who gets fun out of driving like you purposely wanna be late to that one meeting with your landlord because you didn't pay rent for the 3rd time this year? After biking for a bit i stopped at this one grassy field by the river, it was me and the gangs favourite hangout spot and also the place in which i met Baji so it was no surprise when i saw him lying there in the grass next to his bike.

"Right so 2 questions Kei" i spoke drawing his attention away from whatever the hell he was daydreaming about, probably that peyoung yakisoba that Chifuyu was supposed to split with him but ended up eating the full thing.

"What is it this time y/n" he spoke his deep but husky voice seemed perkier than usual.

"Tell me how exactly you managed to get your bike over the railings" i spoke.

"Well if your dumbass paid attention to where you were half the time you'd see that there's an opening in the fence over there-" he said whilst pointing to the left side of the field.

"I know your not calling me a dumbass when you fully look like modern day tarzan" i snapped back jokingly.

"You know you love my hair" he replied finally turning to face you.

"Yeah maybe if you washed it" i said whilst taking my phone out my pocket.

"HEY! i wash my hair" he gave me a deathly glare "if i recall you had a second question"