☆꧁Chapter 5꧂☆

AUTHORS POV: ON THE ROOFTOP!

"Well what did you want to talk to me about?" You asked a look of confusion on your face.

The male stained at you intently, almost as if he was reading you face. Drinking in the sight of those brown eyes behind your curls.

"Us, and more importantly why the fuck we aren't together" he spoke rolling his eyes.

You stood there shook, you were excited but upset at the same time. The hottie you wanted to date for the past 4 years just asked you out well not officially but it's Baji so the standards are completely irrelevant.

"Oh so now you wanna be bold, but when i gave you a candy ring when we were 5 you didn't want nun to do with me huh" you said smiling.

"Well duh cuz it wasn't blue raspberry" he said turning his head to his left and folding his arms like a child.

"You know there's still time to change that" you walked closer towards him till his chin was practically resting on your head.

"Thats what im about to do" he spoke tilting your chin upwards till your eyes met his, he leaning in interlocking his lips with yours in a harsh but subtle kiss with his tongue pressing against your bottom lip asking for entry you mindlessly obliged, senses overrun by pleasure and lust.

After another minute of romancing eachother on the rooftop you pulled away panting heavier than before, your hair slightly messy from his hands alternating between massaging your scalp and yanking your hair in a kinky manner. He leaned in once again this time towards your neck bearing his fangs he placed his lips on the arch between your shoulder and neck sucking harshly but sweetly against your skin leaving a mark.

"That's so people know your mine" he remarked before giving you a wink and walking to god knows where obviously not his lesson since he was going down the ladders on the side of the building. Leaving you to walk back to class slightly flustered by the recent happenings but thrilled at the excitement of it all, your new status, the love mark on your neck which you had no idea how to hide at all.

By the time you got back to class the teacher was still asleep and only a few people remained. Of course Chifuyu was where you'd left him asleep on his textbook.

"Yo Fuyu get up" you nudged his shoulder as you met his sleepy eyes.

"Oh hey y/n did you see Baji -san" he asked whilst fixing the arrangement of his hair.

"Yeahhh i did" you replied trying desperately to avoid the conversation.

"Soooo?" he egged you on further to reveal your experience, his eyes yearned for a taste of hope.

"Well we talked, and talked" you started.

"Oh is that-" he began to speak.

"We kissed" you clenched your fists scared of his response to you lip locking with his best friend and division captain.

"You kissed- YOU KISSED BAJI-SAN" his sleepy eyes no longer sleepy but full of excitement at this new information.

"Yeah we kissed and i think we're dating but i'm not sure" you spoke the excitement in you fading a little bit at the realisation that you and Baji hadn't officially put a label on it but mostly gave drastic hints towards it.

"You're not sure- well you're in luck you came to the right guy" he said whilst flashing you a toothy grin and pointing his thumbs towards himself in a righteous manner.

"Oh no, see this is what we're not doing chifuyu" you slumped in the seat right next to you trapping a curl between your back and the chair.

"Come on y/n all you have to do is make him jealous" he spoke this time his voice sounded more mischievous but you liked it.