☆꧁Chapter 10꧂☆

AUTHORS POV: AT THE PIER! (TENJIKU VS TOMAN)!

"Today Toman will fall to Tenjiku"

It was at that moment, that the chilling realisation of what you'd done hit you. You'd messed up endangering not only yourself but the members of Toman that had gathered here for your sake, you were outnumbered by a lot and I mean a lot.

I got carried away.

Whilst keeping a tight grip on the nape of your neck a member you'd come to know as Kakucho produced a 6 inch blade from his back pocket placing it on your neck whilst a sadistic grin etched across his scarred face.

"BRING IT TOMAN"

This slight action to say the least enraged Toman, at the wave of Mikeys hand the gang proceeded to advance with speed towards Tenjiku with their fists clenched till they turned red. The first punch was thrown by Peh-yan.

The light that once consumed his eyes now diminished as he sent his right fist into the face of 1/4 heavenly kings of Tenjiku and former president of the Black Dragons Madarame Shion.  The single blow rendering him unconscious at his feet.

"Takemicchi, I leave the rest to you... Light the beacon up for battle, fuck em up" and with that Takemicchi turned around to face the rest of the gang giving them a nod of approval in their advances.

"KISAKI LETS END IT HERE AND ONCE AND FOR ALL YOU BITCH ASS TRAITOR"

The clash of bodies against bodies consumed the silence of the pier as punches and kicks were thrown against members of both Toman and Tenjiku. From a distance you could see Takemicchi headbutting a Tenjiku member and clutching his head as a result of the pain this inflicted whilst kisaki watched intently from a distance.

He knows damn well he gon get fucked up out there, why would he go and pick a fight with the biggest dudes.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY" the voice you recognised to be Peh -yans roared as you watched him launch several people into the air with ease "I'll handle these dumbasses Takemicchi" he called out.

Whilst his back was turned acknowledging Pehs words he had failed to notice the fist flying towards the back of his head.

"shit" Before the punch could reach him, Baji had stepped in to plant one of his own on the perpetrators face sending him into a state of unconciousness.

"dont get distracted dumbass" he spoke.

"LETS MAKE A PATHWAY FOR TAKEMICCHI" Smiley yelled out amongst the crowd. His sudden outburst followed by a chorus of members agreeing with him.

"Folllow me Takemicchi" Chifuyu reached out to him "ill open the path towards that fatherless bastard (Kisaki) for you no matter what. You gotta beat the fuck outta that motherfucker"

These words triggered a memory of a conversation him and Naoto had before he time leaped back to the past.

"Sano and Kisaki, please prevent them from meeting"

"I'm sure you can time leap too"

"VERY IMPRESSIVE TOMAN" izana began to speak "YOU NEVER CHANGE EVEN AFTER 2 YEARS" he proceeded to place his foot on Madarame's temple. "THAT TIME WHEN BLACK DRAGON LOST TO MIKEY IT WASNT BECAUSE OF MIKEY'S STRENGTH IT WAS BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING WEAK AREN'T YOU" he now spoke directly to Madarame who you assumed wasn't concious enough to make sense of what was being said to him.

Damn this motherfucker is crazy- i want whatever hes smoking for real.

"AT THIS POINT EVEN IN TENJIKU YOU'RE USELESS"