Chapter 3 ~ The Culprit

Mulai dari awal

"I knew Tri that you will surely find that person. Proud of you." Aniket said hugging Tridha.

"Now I am going to Daadu, . Should I go Abhimanyu?" Tridha asked Abhimanyu for his permission .

"Yes, of course I will take you." Abhimanyu said with a smile.

"Okay then you both go, I will finish my work bye guys" Aniket goes away after saying this.

Both are sitting quietly in the car, no one says anything, Tridha is doing some work on the phone. Abhimanyu calls Tridha to break the awkward silence between them He called Tridha but she was engrossed in the phone that she could not hear him. Then Abhimanyu snatches Tridha's phone from her.

"Why did you take my phone, I was working Abhimanyu".

"Perhaps you are forgetting Miss Tridha Rajput there are some rules of our friendships and you are not allowed to call" Abhimanyu says her with a smirked .

They reach Raichand mansion. Tridha goes round to Daadu's room and hugs him.

"Now you have remembered that an old man is waiting for you and you are coming after a day?"

"Sorry Daadu, I had a very important work, that's why I could not come but I have a good news for you."

"Has Abhimanyu broken up with Reshmi?" Daadu looks at Abhimanyu and Tridha with hope.

Abhimanyu comes and sits near Daadu and says, "No Daadu, your Tridha has found that hacker."

"And I have made our security system even stronger that no one else can break it except me".

"God bless you child". Both Abhimanyu and Tridha smile seeing Daadu relaxed.

Tridha has lunch with him,she  say goodbye to Daadu, then Abhimanyu says, "I will drop you."

"No, I will go, I have already called Kaka, he is outside."

"Ok ok but after reaching home tell me whether you have reached ok?" do not forget. Abhimanyu says with concern . Tridha nodded and left .

Tridha was going home when she gets a call from Priyaa and she wakes up.

"yes Priyaa"

"Hello sweetheart how are you?" A boy's voice comes but Tridha  recognized.

"How dare you.. Wait you ? You bastard, if you even touch Priyaa, I will kill you." Tridha said angrily.

"Ok sweetheart, I am sending you the address, come and take your Priyaa, I will wait for you." He disconnects the call.

Tridha gets tensed and says to the driver, "Uncle, you go home, I have an important work, I will come after a while." Saying this, Tridha gets down from the car  and walks away.

I had lunch with Daadu and Abhimanyu, now it was time to go home, Abhimanyu had said that he would drop me but Daadu would need him, so I made up my mind, I had already told Kaka to pick up

I had lunch with Daadu and Abhimanyu, now it was time to go home, Abhimanyu had said that he would drop me but Daadu would need him, so I made up my mind, I had already told Kaka to pick up . 

Saying goodbye to Abhimanyu, I got up in the car. I was sitting in the car then I got a call from Priyaa when I picked up it was a male voice . Someone I knew very well it was none other than Vikas Gupta he had kidnapped Priyaa so that he could scare me he gave me the address and told "come and  take Priyaa" . 

I asked kaka to go home, I have some work, I will be late in coming home. I reached that address, it was the same place Ravi came that day .

It's been a long time, she hasn't messaged me, I told her repeatedly that when let me know when you reach , but didn't. I called Tridha but her call was not reachable. I called back 2-3 times but same it was not reachable . I called Ani as I did not have Meeta aunty's  number.

"Hello Ani, call Meeta Aunty once and ask if Tridha has come home or not ?" I asked

"I call while you stay in line." Ani put my call on hold after some time he told me "no Abhimanyu Tridha didn't reach home and Taai said kaka came home about an hour back and she said Tridha told her she has some work and will be late and then drove herself away. Why what happened?" Ani asked me.

I told him that Tridha had left two hours ago and her phone is also not reachable. Ani told me that she might have gone for some work. I nodded and hung up .

NEW PARTS SOON STAY TUNED 

DO SUPPORT AND VOTE 

THANK YOU! 

~ AUTHOR