"Fair enough."

Atsumu stretch his back, "You wanna go to the cafeteria and grab something to eat? Gram didn't prepare my lunch today"

_________________________________

Y/N has never really been to the cafeteria before and she was amazed by how big the cafeteria really was. It look to be about the same size as the gymnasium which also takes up about a block of the school ground.

Atsumu took your hand and leads you towards the line of student who are waiting for their turn to get lunch.

"You really never been to the cafeteria before have you?" Atsumu asked.

"Nope. Not once. I don't get hungry easily unless I'm moving around a lot. Which I don't do often in school."

"Well we're lucky today because they're serving miso soup with grilled salmon and curry."

Once they both got their tray, Y/N follow Atsumu to a table with a few members of his volleyball team.

"Hey Kita and Aran!"

"Hello Atsumu." Kita reply back calmly, "How come you're not eating lunch with Osamu and Suna?"

"My grandma didn't prepare our lunch today so I have to come down to get food. Osamu will probably join us later."

Y/N seat herself across from Kita and he turns to look at her. Y/N turn away from his gaze and awkwardly fidget with her chopstick.

"Hello Zukeran Y/N." Kita greeted her in a monotone voice.

"H-Hi..." Y/N stuttered.

Osamu then drop two trays on the table before squeezing himself in between Aran and Atsumu.

"Hey! Watch it you pig!" Atsumu said when Osamu accidentally elbowed him in the face while trying to get in.

Osamu glared at Atsumu and when he sees that Kita was watching him, he quickly get into his seat without insulting his brother or hitting him. Suna snickered at them, "Man Osamu, you sure are just like Atsumu when you lose your filter like that."

Osamu push his tray to him, "And this is how you repay me for helping you carry your tray? A shitty remark?"

"Enough."

"Y-Yes Kita-san!"

Kita close his eyes and clasp his hands together, "Thank you for the meal."

Everyone else join in, "Thank you for the meal."

The twins began to devour their food. Y/N took a tiny bite out of the rice curry and her eyes lit up. The school lunch was definitely good and she ate it all quickly.

Aran watches them in amazement, "Gee... These 3 really are something huh.."

"Young people eat more because their body are still growing and developing."

Aran laughs, "Now you're just making us sound like we're 50 years old Kita."

"..."

Suna is struggling with eating as he leans over his tray trying to pick up the salmon and put it in his mouth. Kita noticed and offers to help him, "I'll help you Suna. I don't want you to spill your food everywhere."

"It's fine."

Kita ignore Suna and he picks up the rice bowl and scoops up a spoonful of rice and moves it to Suna's mouth, "Cmon, open wide."