𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰

.•°ℳ𝒾𝓁ℯ𝓃𝒶°•.

Tonight my life will end. He will kill me, I know he will. He stares at me with those crazy eyes of his but never says a word. He has never tried to speak to me nor to touch me. Until today, that is.

Because today was my wedding day. On this day, I became Mrs. Castellano, wife of Vincenzo Castellano, the devil of New York.

Everyone is here. All the Families were invited since it is customary for the Dons to be present at every major event in the organization. I don't know anyone here other than my parents and siblings. And Vincenzo, as of today.

"Milena, are you listening? Pay attention, or else you'll make a foul of yourself and our Family." My mother scolds me, but I can't seem to concentrate. The music is too loud, and the faces all seem strange.

"Mom, I don't know what to do. I don't want to live with him." It sounds like a child's whine in my ears, but the nervousness is genuine.

"You don't have to do anything. He will bed you tonight, and tomorrow, your life as a wife begins. It is your greatest role, Milena. Do not embarrass us. We taught you how to act and speak. And make sure to get pregnant. Soon, or else he will send you back!"

"We're leaving!" A hard voice grunts and I jump a little at the sound. I look at my mother, but she gives me a stare and moves to where my Father is, talking with the other men. I look back and realize that Vincenzo hasn't even waited for me, so I have to run to catch up to him.

.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

.•°𝒱𝒾𝓃𝒸ℯ𝓃𝓏ℴ°•.

I'm already waiting beside the car by the time she reaches it. As she walks, I take my sweet time looking at her. She is shy, timid even, and up until today at the church, I hadn't heard her speak. She has a soft, soothing voice.

Her dress leaves everything to the imagination. A proper Mafia bride wouldn't wear revealing clothing, and there is no way I'd let her wear them as my wife. Her dress is modest and long, her hair the blondest blonde I've ever seen, and her eyes the softest brown, resembling honey.

"Get in," I grunt to her. We might as well get this over with. Throughout the drive to my house, she doesn't speak and stays as close to the door as possible. It looks like she barely even breaths, and it annoys the fuck out of me. What does she think I'll do? And why would she ever think a tiny thing like herself could stop me?

As the car stops at the entrance of my house and I get out, I can see her hesitating. What is it now?

"Get moving! We don't have all the time in the world," I tell her. Does she think I'm doing this because I want it? No. The Boss ordered me to get married, and I did. The Boss ordered me to fuck her, and I will do it. Simple as that.

I don't wait for her and go inside and up the stairs to take a shower. If she expected something else, that's too bad. This is what she's got. When I come out, she is sitting on the bed, still wearing her wedding dress, and the sight is slightly alluring to me. I've never fucked a bride before, certainly not a woman who has looked this modest and uncorrupted. My kinks aren't that deep. I just want a willing woman and a soft pussy. I'm a simple man.

She takes in a breath and stares intently at her legs. I move in front of her, but she still doesn't raise her eyes.

"Look at me. I don't like it when people try to avoid me." I tell her. It irritates me to no end. She looks up at me and swallows.

"Are you a virgin?" I question her sternly.

"Yes," she whispers.

"Are you sure? You've never had sex with a man?"