Ch. 4

"Shit you scared me," Billie said.

"You scared me too," Cinnamon whisper yelled. "What are you doing in here?"

"I need a drink. Is there any alcohol in here? Like vodka or something?" Billie asked as she started to search the shelves.

"Look in that cabinet," the girl pointed across the kitchen.

Billie found exactly what she was looking for and snagged it along with a glass before walking over to Cinnamon.

She stood on the opposite side of the stainless steel prep table pouring a glass of tequila and downing it in a few gulps, while the other girl watched curiously. When she put the glass down her eyes flicked up to meet a pair of brown ones staring back.

"Are you ok?" Cinnamon asked. Billie was mad at her earlier so she wasn't sure if she was about to get an attitude in response.

"No, I'm fine," Billie lied as she poured more clear liquid in her cup. "What are you doing in here?"

"There's no food in my house so I came up here to find some," Cinnamon said.

Billie eyed the bowl of strawberries sitting in front of the young girl and smirked. "That's not food. That's a snack."

"Whatever," Cinnamon laughed lightly. She pushed the bowl toward Billie and watched her choose one of the bigger strawberries before wrapping her lips around it to take a bite.

The girl could feel her thighs squeezing together as she watched the innocent act and longed to be that piece of fruit in Billie's mouth.

"Those are really sweet," Billie commented.

"Mhmm," Cinnamon hummed in response. She was still slightly in a daze.

Billie chuckled. "Snap out of it. I'm still upset with you."

Of course she was and she had every right to be.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that. It was immature."

She was being truthful. As much as she hated being turned down she was more upset that she made Billie uncomfortable. Cinnamon was just so used to getting what she wanted that she figured this would be no different.

"What do you want from me?" Billie asked after a long pause.

"N-nothing," the girl stammered. Billie's intense stare was making her nervous.

"Yeah right," Billie said knowingly. There was no way Cinnamon was sniffing around for no reason.

"You think I'm up to no good or something?" She interrogated. "I don't want your money. I'm not a gold digger."

Billie just smiled and sipped her drink which in turn pissed the younger girl off more.

Realization settled on her face as she narrowed her eyes at the woman in front of her. "You think I'm trying to get you to sleep with me so I can use you."

"You said it not me," Billie chuckled coldly.

She didn't care that Cinnamon was mad when she was already so heated herself. They might as well put everything on the table since she was riled up from her previous argument.

"That's so stupid," Cinnamon said. "My parents have plenty of money and you should know I'm not like that."

"Why would I know that? I barely know you."

"And whose fault is that?" Cinnamon fired back. She was fuming at the thought of Billie concocting all these wild theories about her in her head. All she wanted was to get to know the older woman. She really liked her and didn't understand why Billie couldn't see that.