info(updated)

Name:
Y/n L/n

Gender:
What was my gender?

Age:
Ageless

Race:
Omnilocked Humanoid

Height:
Various

Weight:
Weightless

Looks:

Description:Y/n was a simple human who once lived a normal life where it was lacking focus and was too mundane

Description:
Y/n was a simple human who once lived a normal life where it was lacking focus and was too mundane.
They tried many things to do, yet always felt aimless and lost sense of direction.
After gaining their ability, they realised that they could go anywhere they wanted and left their insearch for entertainment.

Personality:
Nothing much changed in y/ns mindset before or after they obtained their powers.

Y/n is a true neutral people, doing things not because it's heroic or evil but mainly cause of their opinion, desire, and entertainment.

Since y/ns life is eternal, they are forced to look toward infinity, trying not to be short-sighted but sometimes failing, and is a very patient person. They have no care for the consequences of their actions.
They also became fearless because of their endless life, to the point that they don't mind seeing eldritch beings or things that cause insanity and madness to normal human beings, even being unfased gore, blood, mutilation and massacre of entire species no matter how horrific.

They're also semi-violent, and although they love action and chaos, they prefer to watch it happen rather than be in it unless they want to or it gets boring. They're also not actively murderous, as they find causing death or murder without reason useless, even so within reason they don't mind mutilating, poisoning, torturing and killing anyone even so much as with their bare hands.

Any individual they meet, they'll try to get to know the person if they're a threat or not, if proven a threat is reason for murder, if not they'll attempt to make deal or way to make an alliance, have them work under them or have them as a friend.

Their attitude, way of talking, and body language makes them seem non-threatening, unpredictable, and sinister, mostly answering questions passively but also very vaugley. They don't lie unless it's for comedic effect or sarcasm, as they have no reason to lie or hide the truth, but that makes them very brutal and straightforward.

Likes:
Chaos and action, his friends and alliances, the supernatural, artifacts, causing destruction, meeting new entities, great battles, (favourite food), (favourite drink), (favourite beverages), (favourite colour) and (whatever you like)

Dislike:
Threats, causing death without reason, anythings boring, reckless violence, liars, being told what not to do, people who stope their entertainment, (least favourite food), (least favourite drink), (least favourite beverages), (least favourite colour) and (whatever you dislike)

Omnilocked humanoid
Y/n rebuilt their entire existence outside of everything: space, time, non-space, non-time, duality, probability, improbability, possibility, impossibility, nonexistence, nothingness, existence, etc. Due to being outside of all forms of existence, y/n became a limitless, eternal, and timeless being. Y/n is undetached to any reality and can freely travel throughout the entirety of anything. She can enter, escape, and re-visit any part of the Totality in any time: nothing can force their to stay or leave certain locations. Y/n can also render themselves unseen and unfindable by anything, making y/n unable to be visually, physically, conceptually, etc. detected by any means including magic, technology, divine beings, etc., death cannot fully take y/n, as they cannot be truly slain, age, get sick, be permanently wounded and the slightest bit of life-force and health will always remain when it should be literally impossible and can never truly die and can recover from all negative effects instantly. Y/n has no physical, spiritual, and mental weaknesses, giving them a complete and perfect immunity to everything that can harm or affect them, including from True Oblivion, Paradox Manipulation, Total End, Reality Warping, even Universal Irreversibility, unaffected by space-time alteration of any caliber and will always remain in perfect condition.

Abilities:

Ultipotence:
Y/n possesses Ultipotence; it’s the raw power of true Omnipotence. Y/n possesses limitless power so great it can infinitely exceed everyone and everything else in their setting allowing them to potentially achieve anything and everything which also depends on how much knowledge and control they have over their power just as much as having a clarity of ideals in what they want to achieve and how they will do it. As a result, y/n has access to unlimited means at their disposal to create and manipulate any/everything they desire. Although y/n is not necessarily omniscient, they have unlimited access to a boundless world of both possible and impossible possibilities, essentially being capable of rivaling true Omnipotent beings with just raw power alone, but however their potential to learn a tremendous amounts of knowledge by whatever means aiding in gradually expandtion of their options and refining their mastery through practice and experience, furthering their control and precision over their endless power.