Reporting- F

Mina.

I'm now at the English Subject and we are assigned to do a reporting next week. But i don't know who's my partner with, i wish I'm with our academic achiever. Son Chaeyoung, I've been crushing on her since I've seen her.

"So here's were you guys are assigned to"

Son Chaeyoung/ Myoui Mina
Yoo Jeongyeon/ Im Nayeon
Kim Dahyun/ Hirai Momo
Chou Tzuyu/ Minatozaki Sana
Shin Ryujin/ Hwang Yeji
Nishimura Riki/ Kim Sunoo

Wow, I'm really lucky.

After the discussion about the reporting our professor left.

"Hi! Myoui Mina right?"

I look behind and saw chaeyoung smiling at me, cute and pretty. I'm stunned at her beauty.

"A-ah yes... I'm mina"

"So let's meet later at the cafe near by, i want to discuss to you what our topic will be"

"Yeah sure.."

"So.. I'll see you later Mina, Bye!"

She smiled at me and then left.

I'm now waiting at the school gate. And there i saw her walking towards me, i immediately fix myself and then wave at her.

"Hey.... Did you wait for too long?"

"No, so... Let's go?"

She smiled and nodded, wow she's a ball of sunshine.

"So... I picked a topic about law, maybe you have another topic you want to share?"

Topic? Maybe K-12.

"Hmm... Maybe you would like K-12 Curriculum?"

I suggested because i really want to explain about the importance of it.

"Yeah.. yeah, let's do that. But now we should create our website!"

We entered the cafe and ordered our drinks and begin doing our report.

Time passed by and she stretches her arm.

"I'm done, maybe you can add more design about it."

I look at it and I'm amazed how she picked the color of it. I'll make it more realistic so it's much more readable and entertaining.

>>>>Fast Forward<<<<

It's our English time and Me and Chaeyoung are getting ready to our report.

"Hey mina, let's go out after this report?"

Is she asking me out? Of course i would accept it.

"You mean a date? Yeah sure, i want to know you more"

She blushed at what i said and god she's so cute.

"Yeah.. a date maybe at lunchtime."

I nodded. Then our prof calls our name and signal us to begin our report.

"Good Afternoon everyone! I'm Son Chaeyoung from class A and I'm partnered with Myoui Mina from Class B. And we're reporting for our English professor Ms. Joy please minimize our voice when we're reporting and you can ask a question about our reporting after."

We bowed and She looked at me and wink, i felt my face heat up but i calm myself. 'is she this flirt?'

"So we have two topics and this first one is 'The Significance and Impact of Law in Society' some of you guys may be asking what is law?. Law is a system of rules and regulations established by governing authorities to regulate and govern a society."

She stopped and looked at me again, this time i winked at her and saw her tense up but still continue explaining.

"Law acts as the fundamental framework that governs societies, ensuring order, justice, and protection for all its members. It serves as a system of rules and guidelines that determine acceptable behavior and resolve disputes. The study of law encompasses numerous aspects, including criminal, civil, constitutional, international, and administrative law, each playing a vital role in maintaining a well-functioning society. This report aims to provide an overview of the significance and impact of law on individuals and society as a whole."

"Preservation of Order and Justice:
One of the primary functions of law is to establish and maintain order within society. Through enacting laws, governments deter and punish individuals who engage in criminal activities, thus ensuring domestic peace and security. The legal system provides a fair and impartial platform for the resolution of disputes, ensuring justice and equality."

She signaled me that I'm the next one to explain about my topic.

"That's all about law and here is Ms. Mina to explain to you about K-12 Curriculum"

"Goodluck...."

I hear her wispher and i walk infront.

"Good afternoon everyone, I'm Myoui Mina and yes I'll explain to you guys about K-12 Curriculum, it might been a common topic but the importance of it is deep."

"So I'm reporting about our second topic wich is 'Evaluating the Effectiveness of K-12 Curriculum in Meeting Educational Goals'"

"The K-12 curriculum refers to the framework of educational content and instruction provided to students from kindergarten to 12th grade. It encompasses a wide range of subjects, including mathematics, science, social studies, languages, arts, and physical education. This report aims to assess the effectiveness of the K-12 curriculum in meeting educational goals, considering its relevance, coherency, and impact on students' learning outcomes."

I looked at chaeyoung who gives me a thumbs up.

"Relevance of Curriculum:
The K-12 curriculum should align with the educational goals of society, the needs of students, and the demands of the workforce. A well-designed curriculum takes into account the skills, knowledge, and competencies required in a rapidly changing world. It should address both academic and non-academic aspects, fostering a holistic development of students."

"And lastly is Coherency and Progression:
A successful K-12 curriculum ensures a logical sequence of content and skills"

"Maybe you guys have a question about our topic?"

No one even raise their hands so we smiled.

"Ma'am, do you have any questions?"

Chaeyoung asked as i became nervous.

"No, very good you have explained it clearly. So no further questions you can leave and go have lunch. You two are exempted at our quiz next week, Good job!"

We smiled and bowed, i held chaeyoung's hand as arrange our things and left.

"Now, maybe i have the chance to ask you if i can...... Court you Son Chaeyoung?"

I looked at her nervously. She hugged me and then pecked my lips, i was shocked.

"Yes, Myoui Mina I'll let you court me from now on"
______________________________________
Great, I'm done at first day of school. So yeah... Sorry if i lecture you at this story but wow Son Chaeyoung and Myoui Mina is smart at this story huh?

I should sleep haha i still have class tomorrow, don't worry I'll update at afternoon.

- Author Cs.