Drunk- F

Mina.

Tzuyu

Hello! Mina unnie, can you please get chaeyoung at my house, she's so drunk.

Chaeyoung's drunk? Wait for me keep the bottle away from her.

Okay.

Chaeyoung is drunk? Why did she drink. Did i forget something? Maybe, but i was too busy at work.

I drove to tzuyu's home and saw chaeyoung passed out at the door way. While dahyun and tzuyu trying to carry her.

"You can guys go, I'll carry her" i said as they bow and walked to the living room. I carried chaeyoung to the car. I look at her and she wake up.

"Hey...."

She cried so i hugged her.

"Hey.. why are you crying?"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, red nose and pouting. 'she's so cute'

"Y-you forgot our date, y-you promise me." As she cried again.

"I'm sorry love, we can go to a date tomorrow. I promise you it will be fun"

She cried again much harder, why? Did i say something wrong?

After that she wipes her tears and put on her seatbelt.

"Let's go." I shivered at the coldnest of her voice. I drove to our house.

She immediately got out and walk to the guest room, i cooked her some soup and give her a medicine cause i know her head will hurts.

"Lovie, eat this soup, i cooked this for you."

She covered her face with the blanket and turn her back away from me.

"Go away, Mina" i get in the bed and hug her, i hear her sob. I did the thing that i always do, i turn her around and let her face me she looked at me cutely.

'is this the effect of an alcohol from her? Being cute?!?!'

I hugged her and cares her back.

"Come on, love eat the soup i made and drink the medicine and I'll cuddle with you until you sleep" she sit up and get the soup and eat it. After she ate it all she drink the medicine and i gave her the water.

"Come on, minari. Cuddles!" She wine and spread her arms.

I get in and hug her as she burry her face into my chest. After i minutes i hear her snore.

"I'm sorry love, i promise tomorrow will be the best day of your life"

And i slept.

>>>>Time skip<<<<

I woke up earlier than her

I

cooked her breakfast.

Strawberry pancake and strawberry milkshake.

I go to the room and wake her up.

"Love, wake up eat your breakfast"

She woke up and i put the table with breakfast on the bed.

"Breakfast in bed huh?"

"Get ready love we'll go on a date."

I kissed her forehead and head out. I go to the bathroom and wash up.

>>>>Time Skip<<<<

"Let's go love!" I shouted as she walked out of the room.

"Why so pretty lovie?" I kissed her lips.

"Then why so handsome love?" I giggle and we walked to the car.

I was planning to take her at a museum for a date because she loves art.

" wow lovie" she was wide eyed as she run around the museum. I smiled it was liked i was dating a 5yrs old i should go to prison.

After we explore the museum we ate at her favorite restaurant.

"Jihyo unnie!!" I heard chaeyoung shouted as she run to jihyo. Jihyo is the one who owns this restaurant.

"Hey guy's what do you want to eat, don't worry no need to pay it's my treat"

"Thank you unnie"

We ate while talking about our work.

After we ate we go home and watch some movie.

"Thank you minaring for today"

She kissed me again and hug me tight.

"You deserve it love, you deserve all the love in the world and I'll always take care of you"

"I love you changie"

"I love you minaring"
______________________________________