Found love in sunset (2)

I woke up in the middle of the night and I don't know why. I get up and went to the balcony but i looked at the clock first.

2:46am

It's really early but i can't really sleep. I remember what my past is.

~flash back ~

"Father stop! Please!" I shouted while my father is hurting me with his belt "how can you embarass us in our family dinner?!" I told them my grade that time i have failed one subject, it's english '94' that's the cause why my father beating me up again and my mother is just watching me getting beaten.

"Please s-stop... I-it hurts" i cried hard as he won't stop. After that he make me stand in a shattered glass, i was weak and when i step on the glass i saw blood dripping from my foot.

"Stand there for 5mins!"

I was crying hard as i felt the glass getting deeper. As the alarm clock ring i ran out of the house even though my foot hurts. I asked for help at the two girls that seating at the bench.

"P-please h-help... Me" i asked as they immediately let me sit beside them.

"Hey.. what happened to you?" I can't speak as i felt my body weakening and everything went black.
>>>><<<<
I woke up in a room, i looked around and realized I'm in a hospital, i felt a sting at my foot and look at it. Its was full of bondages and my hand right hand had a sling. I was on the verge of crying again.

"Hey... Do you need something?" I looked at the door frame i saw the two girls who i asked for help earlier.

"I'm Yoo Jeongyeon and she is Im Nayeon"

I stared at them and i introduce myself.

"I-im.. Son Chaeyoung"
~End of Flash Back~

"Hey Chaeng, why are awake?"
I looked at my side, it's jeongyeon unnie.

"Can't sleep unnie."

"Does your head still hurts?"

"No"

"I should go I'm still sleepy, you should sleep too." She said before she walked out. I walked to my room to and get some sleep.

>>>>Time skip<<<<
I woke up at 4am in the morning i get ready and leave. I drive to the beach again waiting for sunrise.

After a minute the sunrise started and i took my phone to capture it.

Instagram

239,783likes

239,783likes.

Sunrise.
Son Chaeng
3,568comments.