A devil arrived in Tokyo

You were now packing your stuff for Tokyo. Your heart felt heavy as you looked around your cluttered apartment filled with a lot of memories. This was your home since birth. You grew up with your loving mother, the bunch of frames of you and your mom on the wall speaks for itself. This house hold such sentimental value to you, you just can't sell it away. Gojo reassured you about not having to sell it and you can always come back here whenever you like. Bills would be paid, not that electricity would be use while you're gone.

"If it's of sentimental value then we can turn this apartment into a really strong weapon" Yoru pipes in from who knows where as she folded her arms against her chest.

"I literally just said i can't sell it because it's way too precious and you want me to destroy it and turn it into a weapon" you scorned at her and she scoffed right back at you.

Well because of your sentimental trait, you couldn't resist to fit almost everything in your luggage. You ended up using two luggage. You wiped the sweat dripping down from your forehead after you had to violently sit and slammed yourself onto the luggage just to zipped it up. Sendai is quite far from Tokyo anyways, so you might as well and pretend like you're gonna move there.

You brought one backpack with you and one sling bag on your shoulder. You're ready, you got this. "I'll be back, please watch over the house for me" you smiled as if your mom was there in the room with you.

You opened up your front door to see Itadori, Fushiguro and also Gojo standing there.

"Yo!" Itadori greeted.

"Done packing up?" Gojo asked.

"No offense, are these all yours?" Fushiguro raised both of his eyebrows at the luggage that was half of your size. It concerned him that there was two of it too. "Did you put your whole interior in them?" he added.

You deadpanned and frowned at Fushiguro's remarks. "Now, now Megumi. You have to understand that y/n is a lady. It's good to prepare for a new environment, you wouldn't get it since you're not the one that's leaving your home to live across the city. Now why don't you be the gentleman that you are and help her carry one of her luggage"

Fushiguro sighs before reaching out his hand to one of the handle in your hand. However , his rude remarks from earlier made you felt slightly annoyed at him. Like any other passive aggressive person, you grip the handle of your luggage harder "its fine," Your tone was harsh as you glared at him.

Before you can turn to walk away, Fushiguro suddenly pulls back your backpack out of you, making you stumbled and almost fall. He was taller than you and physically stronger, so of course it was easy for him to pry your backpack away. Your hand instinctively left the handle of the luggage, balancing yourself against the door behind you.

Gojo smiles his usual smile, while itadori watches this with both of his arm resting from behind his head in amusement. You twist your head back to glare at Fushiguro. "Excuse me?"

But fushiguro is already slipping the straps of your backpack on one of his shoulder while his other hand pulled the luggage away with him. "Let's go. Don't want to miss the train now"

Your eyebrows pinched together as you glare at the back of Fushiguro's head. God, what is his problem really. Noway was he upset about you getting him an apple. What can you do, you're poor! "He's a tough nut to crack but he might fall for you soon" Yoru made her opinion known out of nowhere and you feel yourself physically cringed at that.

"Don't mind him! Megumi is actually kind! he's just having a hard time expressing his feelings" Gojo chuckles "No i do not!" The raven jeers despite already walking away.

"Here, let me help you too. You look a little silly carrying a luggage that's as big as you"

You muttered a thank you as you watch Fushiguro and Gojo walks towards the elevator. You glance at Itadori and he flashes you his usual toothy grin "Let's get going"