Press of death

Itadori's second pair of eyes slowly shut down like he was going for a nap. The tattoos all over his body began to fade and the demonic red eyes that could rival Yoru's also faded back to a honey brown. The extra pair of eyes under his actual eyes also seemed to have shut, leaving only slits. It was as if it was just Itadori and you were hallucinating this whole time.

"Wait, hold on. We're all pretty beat up. we should all go to the hospital" Itadori throw both of his arm up in the air.

You look up to Itadori's worried face and then back to Fushiguro on your side. His eyebrows knitted together as if he was about to kill Itadori himself. Whats with that whole arrested thing anyway?

The black haired boy, extend his one arm towards you as if he's holding you back from going to Itadori.

Suddenly, another presence appeared out of nowhere from behind you "What's the situation?"

You craned your jaw to look at this, 6ft guy with a blindfold on his eyes. His hair is white— silver ish, as he dons a similar uniform as fushiguro. That's when you noticed that Fushiguro seemed to be wearing another layer of a uniform that you're not familiar with.

"Gojo-sensei?!?" Fushiguro exclaimed from beside you. Sensei, so that means he's some kind of teacher from another school. But that still make no sense. Why would he be here and what is Fushiguro? Did he lie about transferring here? in any case your head is cooked and you could almost imagine smoke coming out of it.

 Why would he be here and what is Fushiguro? Did he lie about transferring here? in any case your head is cooked and you could almost imagine smoke coming out of it

"yo" he let out a casual wave "i wasn't going to come at first but..." he pauses before eyeing Fushiguro (you dont know how since he was blindfolded but whatever) and then landed his attention on you.

"Who's this girl? Don't tell me you finally scored a girl and is on a date?" This adult exaggerated his shocked expressions "oh my god, im not interrupting, am i?"

Fushiguro next to you looked like he was about to explode and combust. Annoyed is an understatement "Gojo-sensei, now is not the time."

"Wait, wait, before that i need to take a picture to show your upperclassmen. Say cheese~" This gojo person laugh freely before taking out his phone and snapped a bunch of pictures of you and Fushiguro together. You and Fushiguro immediately turn away when you felt the sudden bright flash blinding your eyesights.

"the higher ups got involved after finding out a special grade cursed object went missing. I agreed to come as long as they also give me some time to go sightseeing" He finally put away his phone after abusing your eyes with the flashlights. "so? did you find it?"

"uhm...." Itadori butts into the conversation "sorry but... i ate it" he said comically before pointing a finger at himself.

The silent was loud. Not that you know what to say. You were just caught in the crossfire and it'll be too awkward to leave now.

"for real?" Gojo questioned.

"for real" The three of you reply in unison.

The only adult in the room strode over towards Itadori, inspecting him close as if he's under a microscope. Seemed like Itadori's not the only one who has no clue about personal space.