chapter four: xiaoman got save.

As the badditt found out that she's the favorite one so she wented to kill her but yuan stop him and they started fighting when they where fighting Yuan guard came and wented to take Yu'er away but yu'er told him to take Su Tang first but Su Tang don't want to leave and they force her to leave when fighting with the badditt the badditt hit Yuan on the chest and he fell down and the badditt want to kill him and yu'er went to meet Yuan and stay in Yuan body so that the sword would meet her instead.

When the badditt was about to kill him a thunder light strike and hit the badditt.

After been saved by the light they arrested all the badditt and went home back.

THE NEXT DAY

Yuan went to visit xiaoman.
How are you doing today! island master.

I'm good! Yu'er.

That's great! Island master.
Aren't you surprised of what happened yesterday! Yu'er.
I am very surprised about that! Island master.
Maybe is the heaven that's helping us! Island master.

Or that's right! Yu'er.

Su Tang wanted to visit

But she didn't want to go because of what happened yesterday she was so angry because Yuan care about yu'er only.

But she have to go because she save her
When she was about to go Du Ruo came came and told her to have some fun with him and she went out with him and forgot visiting yu'er.

Yu'er think about what happened and how Yuan care for and how he took care of her father before and decided to marry him.

Yu'er went to island mansion and told him that she have decided to marry him.
Yuan was so happy about that and quickly went back to the island mansion to prepare the wedding ceremony in advance.