Chapter 32: •𝓔𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓫𝓼•

Start from the beginning

Out of nowhere Lana swirled Y/N around, hands interlocked on her waist and the other on her hip. Dancing closely, way too closely. Their hips swing to the beat and they nestled together, more rub against each other. I was frozen, I couldn't do anything. I just sit here, watched them while my anger only raised. By the time the song ended Y/N backed immediately way from Lana and turned around to the boys. They just stood there mouth wide open and probably turned on.

"Holy shit, I didn't saw it closely but even I'm turned on now" Sandra comments. "That was hot" followed by Holland. "It's a long time I saw something that sexy. What kind of relationship is between them?" Allie asks. "Lana is her ex" Helen answers. "Ex-Wife to be exact." I add. "WHAT?!" they whisper- yelled. Well only those who didn't know. "Ok, when they were married, and now divorced, why the hell did they still dance together like a couple? In the most seductive and sexiest way possible?" Olivia questions.

"I honestly don't know. Maybe this was their song?" I replied while I telling myself over and over again there is nothing between them. Suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder. "It was our song, yes. It was the last time, like a firewall dance." Y/N spoke up. I wanted to say something before Lana interrupted. "Y/N/N I need the answer by the end of next week" what answer? "Ok, I'll tell you as soon as possible" what is going on?

"And before I forget, it's in costume" Lana told her. "What? No! I won't wear that again!" She replied sternly. "Come on! It suits you." She whimpers. "How do you know? All you did was staring at my cleavage. Along with Colin and Bobby. Well Bobby was different, but Colin did the same. If I have to come with that costume, I'm out." "Maybe, but your boobs never looked better, you can't deny that!" She defends herself.

"Oh for gods sake" Y/N huffed. "They called them 'the evil boobs'. You are right, they looked fantastic but I won't dress like that again. My hair was damaged, I couldn't breathe and these two" she pointed at her breasts "hurt like hell because they were trapped. I'm sorry, but should I attempt to this I will dress up like Regina or Roni. It's way more comfortable." "Fine" Lana said defeat. "Bye, thanks for the invitation" she waved and left.

"What the hell was that about?" I whisper- shouted at Y/N. She took a seat next to me and start to explain. "Lana invited me to the reunion of 'OUAT'. It's in a 2 weeks in LA. I played her double in a few scenes and was dressed like the evil queen. That's also how we met. Bex invited me to the set one day and we became friends. The cast became family for over 2 years. The last time I saw them was like 5 years ago. It's rather hard to stay in contact when everyone lives on with their lives." she said sadly.

"Why didn't you agree right away? I don't understand if you miss them so much?" I ask confused. "Ahm, quick reminder, because I didn't heard the words 'I'm breaking up with you' yet, but I'm not single anymore. I just can't decide on something like this without talking to you first. Not to mention, that I will probably stay at Lana's house for 3 whole days and if I tell Nell, holy god, I'm dead." She huffed and let herself fall into the chair.

Nell came up behind her and sat sideways down Y/Ns lap. "You can go mommy, but only if you take me with you" Nell said and wraps her arms around Y/N. Y/N had her one hand around her waist and the other on her knee. "Some goes for me, I need to keep an eye on you. Don't want you to wake up in her bed.. accidentally" Billy jokes. "Seriously? Just for your information Billo, her bed is hard as a rock. I would never go in that again by choice. I would rather sleep on the floor, more comfortable." She rolled her eyes. "besides, I will share the room with Bex or Trish, depends on whether her husband and the kids coming." she adds.