Chapter 1: •𝓑𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷•

Y/N POV

It's been 2 and a half years since I last saw my mom, siblings and Damian. I am currently in Germany because of work. I am a Lawyer for divorces and crimes. A college and old friend of mine, requested my help for a few big cases. We work on it nonstop and everything we want is it to be over. Only one more time in court and it's finally done. I am so happy to go back home and see my family.

I change so much in the past 2 years. I grow more self-confident and independent. I ran myself a little apartment the time I was in Berlin.  It was more than enough for me and comfortable. I didn't spend a lot of time home anyway.

Finally the last day of court came around and I'm nervous

Finally the last day of court came around and I'm nervous. I'm sure we will win the case, but there is still a little possibility that we don't. Marc (my college) and I stepped in and greet the judge.

Many hours later we're finally done and won the case. Everything went smoothly and according to plan. Marc and I did some after business and around 9pm we were done. I drove home, stepped in and began to cry because of the overwhelming feeling and holdback emotions the whole day. I went in my bathroom and took a long bath. It felt so nice to know, I can go back home now. I have already quit my apartment and packed most of my things. 7 more days and I can see my mom again. I miss her terribly. The fact, that I look like her twin in a younger version, let me move on. Sometimes I send her a massage and call her, but it's not the same and we don't have so much time to catch up on everything.