Chapter 7: •𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂• Part 3

Y/N POV

I'm fucked.. now mom knows I fancy someone and wants to talk to me.. how should I tell her I like her bestfriend? She knows I haven't seen anyone since I got back from Berlin... so I can't even lie to her. I don't want to lie to her anyways. I'm stuck! What if she already knows I like Helena? I mean I didn't saw anyone the last few days expected for her and Hellie. How will she react by the moment she finds out? Will she reject me or kicked me out? Fuck I need to talk to her as soon as possible! I hope she won't tell Helena after! What would that look like? 'Hey Hellie my daughter has feelings for you, how's that?' I don't want to lose her!

We played a few more rounds until my name came up again. "Y/N truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to answer us 15 questions without lying, you can skip 3 questions if you're uncomfortable to answer them" Anne said. "Why do you want to know so much about me" I questioned. "Because we want to get to know you better" Holland answered. "Ok, go on"

"1. Question: I saw a lot of pictures of you and Lana Parrilla and they speculated that you two were in a relationship. What was about it?" Sandy asked. wtf I thought they want to get to know me don't asked questions like that.. "first of all, her name isn't pronounced 'ParriLLa' it's 'Parriia' and second.." I took a deep breath "..yes, we had a relationship for 2 years, but she didn't want us to be public. That's why we never made a statement about the rumors." "I know it!" Sandy yelled.

"Question number 2: why didn't she want to go public?" Collie asked. "She thought it would damage her reputation because of the age gap." I answered. "Holland and I have a bigger age gap and still got public. She still has jobs and so am I" Sarah said. "I know, that's what I told her, but she wasn't convinced."

"Question 3, I think we need a better mood, so what are you do for a living?" Anne asked. "I'm a lawyer for divorces and crimes." I think they were shocked about the answer. "Good to know" Anne replied. "Why are you planning on murderer?" I laughed. "Maybe hahaha"

"Number 4, do you have any special talents or are really good at something no one would expect?" Sarah asked. "I can sing and dance. I took lessons when I was younger." I said. "I took dance lessons too, maybe we could dance together sometime?" Gillian questioned. "I would love to, I didn't danced for a while." I beamed.

"5th Question, why did you only sing for me or when you are alone? You have a beautiful voice!" Mom asked. "Because mom, I don't feel like singing to someone else I'm too insecure I guess. And I only sing to you because it calm you down after a stressful day or light up your mood when you are sad." "That's true! I love it when you sing to me! But you shouldn't be insecure about it, you sound like an angel!" I blushed a bit. "Thanks mom" "would you sing for us?" Cate asked. "Not yet, maybe later or another time." I smiled.

"Question number 6: who do you fancy?" Gillian asked out of nowhere. I even blushed a darker shade of red. "I skip the question" I answered. "So the person is in the room?" Gillian smirked. wtf? There is no way out of that! I'm fucked.. "another question please" I whine "sure" Gillian smirk brighter. Don't you dare look at Helena now! This would be obvious! "The other question is, who was your first crush?" "Tom Felton" Mom and Hellie looked shocked at my answer. "What? He is hot and we spend a lot of time together while you was busy filming Harry Potter!" I defend myself. "Why didn't you never told me?" Mom asked a little sad. "Because he has a crush on Helena and I'm pretty sure you would have mocked me for that." "I would have not!" "Sure" I rolled my eyes. "It's true, he had a crush on me. He even wrote me a 'love letter'" Helena chuckled.

"Ok my turn, question 7, would you be open for a new relationship after Lana?" Helena asked. I saw mom smirking a bit at that question. Shit did mom really know I fancy her? This is not a good sign.. "yes" I answered short, not trust what else would leave my mouth.