⚠️Chapter 4: •𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓪•

Y/N POV

Helena and I got into the car and I start driving. "The kids aren't at home I assume?" "No, they're with Tim till Sunday." she answered with a sad voice. "Hellie, you know Mom and I are here for you if you want to talk, right? I would never push you but I think you should talk about your feelings. I'm sure you already talked to mom but I think you left something out. Something that bothers you tremendously. You don't have to tell me anything, but I think you need to say it, at least once. As long you keep this to yourself you can't fully heal. Believe me I know exactly what I'm talking about." I don't have to look at her to know she was stunned at my little speech. And I also know I'm right.

"You're right, there is a something that bothers me, but I'm not ready yet." "Whenever you're ready, we will be there and listen to you! Do you hear me? You.Are.Not.Alone!" "Thank you" she smiled. I placed my hand on her thigh to give her some comfort. The rest of the drive we were in comfortable silence. Only our breath and the soft music could be heard. 15 minutes later we arrived at her house. It was still beautiful with a lot of flowers surrounded. She stepped outside and I told her I will be back in probably 3-4 hours because I want to cutch up with my friend. She get inside and I drove to Bex place.

Helena POV

I was still so turned on from the morning and the moment Y/N placed her hand on my thigh, that I really need a cold shower too cool myself down. Once I saw that Y/N left I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower while I stripped myself. Y/N will be back in some hours so I have a lot of time to shower and pack my bags. I got into the shower and let the water drops dripped on my skin. After 5 minutes I still was so turned on that there is only one way to get rid of it.

⚠️slightly smut⚠️

I slowly let my hands roam my body and squeeze my breasts. Imagine it were Y/N's hands. While my left hand pinched my nipple my right hand moved to my lower body and started to rub small circles on my clit. I let a small moan escape my mouth the moment my fingers get in contact with my sensitive bud.

I rubbed my clit for a few moments and spreading my wetness onto my fingers. I'm dripping wet only by the imagination of Y/N. "Oh baby please, I need you inside of me" I moaned out while I slipped 2 fingers in me. I pumped them in and out of me while my other hand still played with my breasts and nipples. "Merlin, this feels so good" I breathe out. I can feel myself getting closer and closer. I take my other hand and started to rub small circles on my bud. "f-faster and harder, b-baby please. Make me cummm" I moaned really loud.

After 2 more minutes I'm already so close to release so I speeded up and pumped into me harder. Than I imagined Y/N from the moment I saw her ass. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Y/N I'm gonna cum!" I practically screamed her name over and over again while I came hard on my fingers. I rode out my orgasm and licked my fingers clean moaned at my own taste. Did I just really fucked myself with the thought of Y/N? Y/N, my BESTFRIENDS DAUGHTER!!! Oh Lord please help me!

⚠️smut end⚠️

I washed my body and get out of the shower, drying myself and put on new clothes. I packed a small bag with some shirts, pants, dresses and underwear. I moved to the bathroom and packed a small bag with everything I need while I stay at Helen's place. I ask Helen earlier if it would be ok to bring my dogs with me and she had nothing against it. So I also packed a bag for my dogs too with food, toys and other stuff. Once I double checked if I have everything I walked into my kitchen and boiled myself a cup of tea. I moved to the couch and picked a Poetry Book to read while I wait for Y/N. Lottie and Pablo cuddled into me while I was deep in my own world.

Y/N POV

I arrived at Bex place and got out of the car. I called her because I didn't wanted to wake up the kids if they're were asleep. She opened the door and hugged me tightly. "Ufff.. I missed you too Bex" I giggled at her childish behavior. I saw her husband on the other side of the room and waved at him with a smile. He smiled back at me and left us alone.

Bex let me go and dragged me inside. "The kids aren't at home, it's my parents time today." She said happily. "So tell me everything from the last 2 and a half years! I missed you so much and you barely had time for me." She whined at the end. "Im sorry Bex, you know how important my job is to me." "Yes, I know! So details?" I giggled and told her everything what happened in Germany. She learned German in school and even talked a little herself.

Time passed so fast and 3 hours were already gone. Then she said something that shocked me. "Lana asked how you are and if you want to go out for dinner with us. Like old times. She really misses you" Lana Parrilla omg I haven't heard from her since I left. She was my girlfriend for 2 years and we had a secret relationship because of our age gap and the press. Lana is an actress herself and we broke up when I moved to Berlin.

I was truly heart broken but got over it. I still have feelings for her and will probably ever have, but she is my past. Because of the secret relationship I never came out as bi to my family. Only my mom knows about that. We share everything with each other. The rest still thinks I'm straight. "I would love to, haven't seen or heard from her since I left." Bex and some other close friends know about our relationship and there really supportive. Bex and Lana are bestfriends and Bex often told me how much damage the breakup had left on Lana. I felt really sorry for her, but can't change the past. We both agree a long distance relationship won't work for us. The breakup was the only option.

We talked for another half an hour before we said our goodbye. I got back in my car with all my suitcases and made sure there is enough space for the dogs and Helena's bags. As I arrived at her place I used the doorbell and a moment later she open the door. "I'm sorry, Bex and I had a lot to catch up." I apologized. "Don't worry, I held myself busy." she smiled.

"Do you have everything?" "Yes! I need to get the dogs and we can go." Helena got the dogs and meanwhile I got the bags in the car. "Hellie, I'm really hungry, do you mind if we get some food on our way home?" "Not at all, I didn't eat lunch myself." "Perfect, I call mom and ask her if she wants some too." After that we drove back and I called mom through the speaker of the car.

Mom: "Hey sweetheart, everything ok?" She sounds worried
Me: "Yes mom, everything's good! Don't worry. Helena and I want to get some food and I want to ask you if you already had lunch or if you want something to?"
Mom: "Is it already so late? Omg I lost the track of time. Yes I want something too, what do you wanna get?"
Me: "how's about sushi?" I asked mom and Helena
Helena: "sounds good to me"
Mom: "same!"
Me: "I already know what you like mom, I bring your favorite."
Mom: "thank you so much baby! Love u and hurry up I'm hungry haha"
Me: "yes mom, I love u too!"

We hang up and I drove to the sushi place. We ordered everything and waited 15 min until we had the food. The moment we get into the house mom yelled at us why we took so long. We placed the food on the table and started to eat. After we finished we started to talk about the day and then it was my time. "How was it at Bex?"

I breathe in deep before I replied. "It was good, we catch up and had a good time" "Y/N what happened?" My mother ask me. And from her tone and the fact that she addressed me by real name said more than thousand words. I looked down and said quietly "Lana wants to see me.."

Words: 1544

a/n I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for so long, I've been extremely busy this week. I will post a new part tomorrow, but it is relatively short :( I'm sorry 😢