⚠️Chapter 19: •𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬•

⚠️smut⚠️

Helena POV

I pushed her hard against the wall and kissed her desperately. God I just want her so bad. Her hands wander to my hips and pushed me firmly against her. We moaned into each others mouth. Her moans turn me on even more, I can't wait to the moment she fucks me

She tapped my thighs and I understand, I hopped up and flung my legs around her waist and my hands around her neck. She started to walk up the stairs to my bedroom. I started to move my kissed to her neck and sucked on her skin. I don't give a damn if I make her a hickey. Once I was on her sweet spot she let out a quiet moan. She is not the vocal one I guess..

We arrived at the door to the bedroom and she opened it, walked in and gently pushed me into the bed so she was on top of me. She backed away and looked me deep into my eyes. I can already see how dark they are, filled with lust. "Before we start, I tell you some things about me." This can be interesting

"First of all, don't you dare pull my hair!" She says sternly. I nod and answer "yes". "If you tease me too much there is a high possibility I stand up and leave. I will warn you one time and if you still tease me I will leave or there will be a punishment. If I hate one thing, than to much teasing." she continues. Ok I really shouldn't tease her.. "and lastly, well actually I will tell you when it's time. Before you ask, this will include one of my kinks." I'm excited to find out

"I understand, now strip" I dement. She smirks at me and stood up. Seductively she stripped down her pants and I feel myself getting wetter. "I really want to see if you are capable of dominant me" she whispers right in my ear and her hot breath tingled my skin. Lastly she took of her shirt and I could see her underwear. Only by the sight of her in that sexy lingerie I was dripping.

"Ohh baby, no matter how much I love seeing you in this lingerie, but it has to go" I told her, my voice deepen with lust. I looked her up and down a few more moments before I stood up completely and made my way over to her. I let my hands slide from her breast down to her stomach, around her waist up to her back and stopped at the clip of her bra. I kissed her and the moment I let my tongue slip into her mouth I unclipped her bra.

I backed away and she let the strips slide down her arms and I removed the bra completely. It's not the first time I see her boobs but they always take my breath away. I just stand there and admire her beautiful full curved breasts. She placed her index finger under my chin so I have to look at her. "My eyes are up here love" she seductively whispered. "I know, but something else caught my attention." I answer her and looked back at her boobs and she giggles.

It's the first time I saw her wearing the nipple piercings. They are simply silver with little glitter stones at the end and had a heart shaped form around her nipple. I know she had them but I never saw her wearing them. They look so good on her I lifted my hands and circled her hard nipple. "If you like I can take them out" she said. I looked up at her and shake my head no. "They look so pretty on you, don't take them out."

Because she is taler then me, her boobs are nearly the same level as my face. I only need to bend down a few inches and started to swirl my tongue around one of her nipples while my hand kneading her other. With that she let out a airy moan. "You are so gorgeous love, I could admire you for the rest of my life." I told her and look up. She has the brightest smile on her face I ever saw. I did the same with her other and she moans again.

She pushed me lightly back and started to unbutton my shirt. "It's not fair that I'm almost naked and you are still fully dressed." she whispers and let the blouse slide down. She throw them on the ground and kissed me again while she undone my belt. She opened the button and unzipped my pants. She let them fall to the ground and I stepped out of them.