Esme's Okay Now.

Jacob's POV

" Stop blaming yourself. Please, Ness. I love you, nothing else matters.", I sighed as she continued sobbing.

" I", she started through cries. " Know."

Iheld her tightly as we drifted to sleep. Please stop blaming yourself, Ness. Please.

Rosalie's POV

" The Voltori guy is here.", I muttered.

" Esme, I need to run a few tests.", He muttered.

After twenty minutes of silence he came down and looked at Carslile.

" Well, it was a simple mistake. You technology is not of the vampire sort. Actually, I rewired your system to give precise information. You see, this baby is a full vampire, and yes, we are technically 'dead'. But your equipment dedected the strength in your child. It appears dead to modern machines. Except, your baby is the most powerful of them all, so yes it would appear deceased. When, in facts it is alive and healthy.", the Voltori guy informed and left. Carslile flew up the steps to Renesme.

" That's great!", Alice smiled.

In a minute a blood curdling scream erupted the silence. Edward ran up the steps faster than anything I've seen and I followed. Bella was curled into a ball scream/crying. She had her hands around her stomach. Edward frowned even more. If he could he'd be crying.

" NO!!! BELLA STAY WITH US!", Carslile yelled in all urgency...

__________________________

0_0