Renesme and Jake Getting Married

Renesme's POV

I woke up with Jake by my side. He had his hand on mine and was kneeling. When he saw my face he smiled. Moving his hand away he revealed a diamond ring. My expression was surprised and loving.

" Renesme Carlie Cullen, I love you with all my heart and vow my life and love to you, for ever. Will you marry me?", with the expression on his face, I could see he's been practicing this. My smile widened.

" Jacob Black, I love you so much.", I began. " Yes!"

With my answer, Jake picked me up hugging me, and gave me a gentle, loving kiss. His eyes were so beautiful as they sparkled back in mine. He was so happy I could see a tear fall from his dark brown eyes. I loved Jake so much and now we are getting married! He's known me all my life! Then it hit me.

" My dad's going to kill you.", I sighed.

" I'm not afraid of him, Ness. I love you and that's all that matters.", Jake smiled.

" Okay, get ready. I have plans for today.", Jake walked downstairs, preparing breakfast.

As soon as Jake said plans I got a call from Aunt Alice.

" Hello?"

" Nessie, you're getting married!"

" Yeah!"

" Oh my gosh!"

" Aunt Alice, is Jake taking me to a dinner tonight? Because I wanted to surprise him with a guest!"

" Yes, Nessie, he is."

" Thank you!", I hung up.

*On the phone with the surprise guest*

" Hello?"

" Hi, I'm Renesme Cullen, I'm engaged to Jacob and he hasn't seen you in awhile. It would be great if you could meet us at Billy Black's house tonight. Please try to come."

" Jake? Of course I'll come! Thank you, what time?"

" 6:00 p.m."

" Okay, Renesme. I'll be there!"

* Hangs up*

Jake will be sooooo excited.

" Nessie!", Jake yelled. " Breakfast is ready!"

I ran down to see a wonderful meal with my favorite pancakes and eggs! Inhaling the scent made my mouth water. He patted the seat next to him and we wolfed down the food. It was sooooooo good!

" Okay. What's next on your list?", I asked Jake with a smile.

" Well, this one is tough. We go to the Cullen's and announce our engagement.", he looked serious.

" Okay.", I smiled. With that, Jake dressed into appropriate clothes. The usual, black shorts, and a gray shirt so my dad wouldn't freak. Then we drove off to the Cullens.

We were parking  in the driveway and I got nervous, Jake felt the tension and held my hand, kissing it and helping me out of the car.

We walked in and sat on the couch. Jake still held my hand. For comfort for both of us. Everyone walked in and sat down. They knew we wanted to tell them some news. I blushed. Mom and dad walked in and sat down across the room. 

" What's up, Ness?", asked Uncle Emmett.

" Well, Me and Jake are....", I stopped as my dad started glaring at Jake's arm around my shoulder.

" Me and Jake are...", My dad's expression turned angry, clentching his teeth and fists.

" Me and Jake are getting married!", I blurted out smiling. The nervousness in my eyes showed too much and Jake squeezed my hand.

" You're what?!", My dad yelled anger overpowering his voice, making me flinch.

" Dad.", I whispered.

" NO YOU ARE NOT! RENESME CULLEN YOU ARE EIGHT AND HE IS TWENTY SOMETHING! YOUR APPEARANCE DOES NOT MATTER!", my dad yelled.

" Honey.", My mom tried to calm him down.

" Dad.", I whispered again.

" NO BELLA! THEY ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED! RENESME ISN'T MARRYING ANYONE ESPECIALLY AT THIS AGE AND TO A MUTT NO LESS!", Dad yelled louder.

" DAD!", I yelled. " I AM MARRYING JAKE WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!"

I grabbed Jake's hand and yanked him out the door before my dad could respond. We got in the car and drove back to our home.