Ch. 2 Voltori

Renesme's POV

" Hey. You two love birds done?", Paul laughed.

" What's it to yah?", Jake spoke with irritation from him interrrupting our kiss.

" Jake, we gotta go portol the borders. Sam set out a meeting and wants to talk to yoo.", Paul walked out.

With a sigh, Jake kissed me on the head and jogged out to catch his pack. I sighed. How boring this was, while he was out with his pack, I had to stay here alone. Wait! No I don't! I quickly scrambled to my feet and grabbed my car. Driving to grandpa Carlile's house I heard a horrifying sound while in the driveway. It was a shriek. Just not of terror. I cringed and walked in to see the Voltori gaurds standing over the bodies of my family, who were frozen with pain. I screamed. A member looked up at me with a smile. Uncle Jasper mouthed the words " Run", as he winced in pain. I hissed at the gaurds.

" Get out!", I yelled, all of them making my eye contact.

" You pathetic worm! You think to challenge the voltori?", yelled an unfamiliar voice.

" Dare I ask why the hell you are here?! GET OUT! You don't mess with my family!!!", I yelled at the top of my lungs and attacked a gaurd who easily threw me off him.

" We're here on our Master's orders and them alone. Now scatter, halfblood.", calmed another gaurd.

" Wait.", a boy smirked, licking his lips. I glared back. " She'll do nicely as one of what our master asked."

" What? Get AWAY!", I yelled as one used powers and made me paralyze. I couldn't move, see, hear, or feel. 

Jake's POV

*Jake's pack potrolling*

" JAKE!", yelled Seth.

" What.", I replied.

" It's the Cullens! Leeches! The royal pain ones!", he growled.

" Let's go!", I yelled, transforming and trudging to the house where the last of the leeches left  with a twinkle in his eyes. I growled.

I walked in to see the most horrific sight. All the Cullens were passed out on the floor. What's worst is that Renesme was there too! 

" Check them for signs of life!", I ordered rushing to Renesme. She was  breathing heavily and crying. I shook her to wake up. Seeing my face she cried more and I curled her in my arms holding her close.

" It's okay, Nessie. I'm here.", I calmed her crying face.

" The Voltori!", Edward yelled with anger and rage overpowering him again.

" What did they do?!", I yelled back.

" Their new vampire had a power... Now Bella, Rose, Alice, Esme, and... Renesme have to carry these vampire babies until their birth date. They were testing their power and Aro decided us?!", He yelled.

" What?", I whispered with shock in my voice.

All the ladies cringed hearing that. I heard Rensme start crying again and I cradled her. How do I react to a situation like this? Just then I saw a note by the door and grabbed it. It read, ' Cullens, you've been chosen for an expirement. Do not fear. Our new members power also can transfer DNA from the female's husband so they are only related to the couple. Please carry to full term and be careful.' I sighed relief a bit but was still shocked. I told the rest of the Cullens the note and they nodded taking in each word.

" What do we do, Carlsile?", asked Esme.

" Think of as a blessing!", Rosalie smiled. " We finally get children!"

" That's one way.", Carslile nodded.

" The other is, to be despiteful and unappreciative.", He sighed. He agreed with Rose.

" Ness.", I smiled, wiping off her tears.

" It's okay. I'm here and I will love you forever.", I smiled. Then my heart shatered when she sobbed, " But I's hurting me. My ribs are breaking." Edward sighed deeply.

" This is what happened to Bella.", Edward's face looked sad.

" I don't want it to hurt you.", I shook. " What's the other alternative.", I asked.

" Killing it.", Carslile whispered.

" No!", yelled Renesme.

" Please. Nessie. I don't want it to-", I stopped.

" I'm keeping this baby, Jacob Black!", she yelled back.

" Stubborn. Just like her mother.", Edward laughed.

Bella was masking the pain of the baby by hiding her face in a book she was "reading". I heard Blondie (Rose), Alice, and Esme wincing in pain and wriggling. Please Nessie! I don't want you to hurt!

" Okay.", I sadly sighed in defeat.

" Oh, Jake. The vampires left a number to call for information.", yelled Seth from the kitchen. He called and set it to speaker phone.

" Cullens. Great to hear from you."

" Save it. Now, we want more information on-"

" Okay. The baby will take nine months. Your ribs could break and some on your bone. You will be able to eat human food. The child will not have vampire growing speed. But for everyone except Renesme's, will be full vampire. Renesme, be extra careful. You are carrying a hybrid werewolf-vampire-human. That's it. And remember Resneme drink blood and milk, the others just blood.", with that they hung up.

" Okay.", Renesme said.