Ch. 3 Sister & By Bella?

Bella's POV

I didn't think I'd want another child when I had Renesme. I don't. But to think I'm going to be a mother again. And this time I will see it actually grow. Smiling at the thought Renesme snapped me out of it.

" Mom! Stop rambling! You know I can hear you? You were talking out loud! Jeeze mom! Oh and thanks!", Renesme yelled as she dragged Jake out and back to there house. I said that out loud? Oh, Nessie. I'm sorry. I said in my head.

" Hey.", I smiled as Edward walked in the living room. He passed me. He passed me?

" Edward.", I asked. He just opened the front door and walked out. HE WALKED OUT?! I walked after him and grabbed his forearm.

" What?", He blurted in my face.

" Edward what's wrong?", I asked taking a step back and looking at his angry face.

" You really wanna know, Bella?", he sounded agitated.

" Yeah.", I nodded.

" It's this- That THING.", he pointed to my stomach. My eyes were full of hurt. A tear fell, and I backed away from him, turning and wiping off the tear as more sprung. He reached for my arm but hesitated and didn't.

" Bella!", He yelled after me. I stopped and stared at him now tears were draining out of me. WAIT. How was I able to cry?

" What.", I sadly sighed. " You don't even love me."

" Bella that's crazy!', he rolled his eyes. " I married you, we have a beautiful daughter, you're a vampire! Now to get in the way is this thing!", I don't think that last sentence meant to come out but It did. I turned and ran in the house. He standed there for awhile.

" Bella?", I heard Alice call rushing towards me and hugging me, wiping my tears.

" What's wrong?", she asked.

" Ask Edward.", I sighed walking out the backdoor and into the woods.

" EDWARD!", called Alice with anger. She is a sisterly like "adopted sister".

*Jake and Renesme's House*

Jake's POV

" She probably didn't mean it, Ness!", I sighed and moved the hair off of Rensme that was sticking to her face from her tears, and kissed her.

" No, she did.", Nessie answered sadly.

" Nessie.", I tried to reason.

" No, Jake. She doesn't love me. She doesn't care. All she cares about is her new baby. I don't want to see her for awhile. Jake.... I want to move back to Forks. I know the pack moved here for your benifit, but....", she protested.

" Okay, Ness. We'll move back. But, it's six which means that I have planned a special dinner at your favorite resturaunt.", I smiled grabbing her hand and pulling her to the car. I buckled her in like she couldn't on her own and drove holding her hand. She smiled to herself and was staring at her stomach.

" Jake, the baby kicked!", she beamed grabbing my arm and letting me feel our kicking child. I smiled and my face lighted up. 

*Back at Jake and Nessie's by the window*

Bella's POV

" She thinks that? She doesn't want to see me? Moving?", I cried and ran as far as I could for as long as I could until I got thirsty.

*Cullen's House*

Edward's POV

I'm and idiot! Bella! Where was she!

" Where are you.", I whispered then she unshielded her mind and I knew exactly where she was. Volterra! She's doing what I was going to when I thought she was dead! I ran so fast you couldn't hear me in a silent room with no noises but your own bitter silence.

I ran in to see Aro about to break her neck when I yelled, " No!", I pushed him and picked up Bella.

" Bella, please! I love you and this baby.", I managed to say baby through clentched teeth. I hugged her and then kissed her.

" I love you.", she whispered.

" I love you too.", I muttered, grabbing her and carrying her back to our cottage.

*Back to Jake and Nessie*

Nessie's POV

The suprise I've planned is exciting because I didn't get to meet this person before. When the person walked in Jake stood up and smiled.

" Jacob.", she whispered.

" I missed you so much! How'd you get here?", he asked.

" Your fiance, Renesme said she heard about me and called me. I live back at the reservation now, and was looking for Paul since I got out of school. I heard he was with you. But Jacob! I'm so happy to see you!", she smiled.

" Nessie. Thank you so much. I've wanted to see her for so long!", Jake smiled.

" Oh. One more suprise but for her.", with that Paul walked out with roses and in a tuxedo. She smiled and kissed him.

" Rachel I'm glad to see you.", Paul smiled.

" Thank you, Renesme. For bringing me to my brother and man.", she smiled laughing when she said man and looking at Paul. 

They took a seat in the booth with us and our evening was well spent on enjoying small conversations and a great meal of my favorite food.

" Some beer? We've got a new flavour for St. Patrick's Day.", asked the waiter.

" Sure.", Paul and Rachel said.

" No thanks.", answered Jake.

" I can't.", I was embarassed because now Paul and Rachel will know and when more then one member of the pack knows, they all do.

" Renesme are you...?", asked Rachel. I nodded cheeks red...