Ch.4 CRASH!

Esme's POV

" Carslile. Have you thought of any names?", I asked smiling and drifting into a day dream.

" Why yes. If It's a girl I'd like something along the lines of your name, like Elle or anything with the same first letter as your name or mine.", he smiled taking my hand.

" I think Elle would be a wonderful name for a girl. Maybe for a boy, Carslile Junior. Or Junior as a nickname.", I thought.

" Excellent.", he smiled.

" Oh, Esme. Before all of this happened I enrolled everyone in school. You as a teacher, me as a doctor. I even enrolled Jacob and Renesme, but they wont be here this year-", someone cut off Carslile.

" Yes we will.", smiled Renesme. " We were going to move back but it would be easie to be closer to all of you. Plus Jke's pack is ready to follow their leader to the ends of the Earth."

" Perfect. But school starts in three days and what will people think to see eight students and four of them pregnant?", I asked.

" Oh.", said Carslile.

" Well. What did you say for us this year?", asked Renesme.

" I said that Jake is your boyfriend (You being mine and Esme's daughter), Bella is married to Edward through an engaged marriage (Edward being my and Esme's "son" and Bella being your friend), Alice is Bella's sister and Alice is with Jasper (Jasper's Mine and Esme's 'son'), Rosalie is my daughter and married to Emmett who is Bella's brother.", answered Carslile.

" Seems fine.", I concluded.

" Haha! I'm always Bella and Alice's Brother, but last time I was Renesme's too.", Emmett boomed.

" Wait but if Bella is my friend how are you her gaurdian?", Renesme asked.

" Bella, Alice, and Emmett's parents passed away and we agreed to take them in until they're of age to be considered an adult and able to move out. For Jake, we took him in because he was abused from his parents and you loved him too much to have him stay with his other family members in Canada.", Carslile answered.

" Great.", Renesme smiled walking down stairs to the living room with Jacob.

Renesme's POV

I walked in to see Aunt Rose curled up on the couch reading a book about babies. I laughed.

" What are you doing Blondie?", asked Jake.

" Oh, haha, Mutt. Don't ruin my perfect mood.", answered Aunt Rose.

" I know something that will brighten your spirits even more!", I smiled. She looked at me for an answer.

" Let's go shopping for baby things!", I smiled. With that Aunt Alice flew down the stairs with a bright smile and eyes that could blind anyone.

" Yes! Where are we going first?", Aunt Alice asked.

" You pick, your best at these things. The guys can go hunting for us while we're gone. Except Jake of course.", I smiled then while Alice talked about where we were going I walked up the stairs to invite Esme who agreed, then to mom's room.

" Mom, do you want to go shopping with us, we're going to pick out baby stuff.", I asked.

She shook her head and sighed in sadness, dad walked out of the room. I walked to mom and laid next to her.

" Mom, come on.", I begged.

" No, you hate me.", she sighed. I had a shocked expression on my face.

" Mom, you are crazy! You're my mim and I love you and will love you forever! Now come on. Please?", I asked.

" Fine.", she smiled a bit.

" Decide on any names yet?", I asked everyone as we walked out to my S.U.V.. I shouldn't have asked they all started talking.

" Okay wait. Rose first, then Alice, Mom, Esme, and Me.", I said.

" I was thinking about Rex or Cam but Emmett likes Chase and Grace.", she smiled.

" Nice. Well. I like Hope and Jazz likes Sonny for a boy.", she glanced out of the window when she finished.

" Oh. I enjoyed the name Jimmy as a kid and Edward likes Laura. They're both cute.", Mom considered.

" I'm fond of Carslile Junior and Carslile anjoys Elle.", Esme smiled.

" Cool, I like-" I stopped I wasn't looking at the road and... CRASH!