Chapter -13

Hee Pov

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hee Pov

"Ki!" I called out as soon as my eyes are fixed on his tired, restless one's.

Walking over to him, I kneeled down to look over him. "Ki! Are you okay?" I slowly patted his cheeks when I observed his unconscious face, staring down to his lap. Worried when he didn't uttered a word.

 Observing his neck leaning on the prickly bark, I slid my hand to his back of the head and held it gently away from the tree. "Ki!" I called once again in agonise.

Soon, he lifted his head, and let his mouth to speak, still eyes closed in trance. "Hyung!" His impertinent words rung in my ears hastily. "Where the hell you are? I've been ringing the bell from almost twenty minutes." He now opened his restive eyes and stared coldly at mine.

Shiver ran through my body at his cold stare. In fret, I stated before gulping nervously, "I-I was asleep, sorry." With an awkward smile, I scratched my nape, genuinely feeling guilty.

 He then stood unsteadily and uttered a "Whatever!" with his gaunt. Through the corner of my eyes, I saw him passing through me. *Sighs* 

Looking back at him, I saw his trembling feet which just closed the door rashly. At the heavy tud- sound of the door, I understood his tired wrecking day in the work.

Slowly walking inside the house after locking the door, I observed Ki standing in the living room while trying to remove his tie in resentment.

He perturbing me a lot, today. *Sighs*

After going over to him, I gave my hand in order to help- which in return was scooted away by the irritated Ki. Still, I minded to care. "Ki, sit. I'll help you." I asserts with a concern lacing my face.

Ki who first rolled his eyes now gave in and stood with his heavy hands down on each side of his waist. Looking over at his tie which he struggled a lot at...is seen fastened with big tight knots which were probably fastened by his trials. "God! What you did?" Sighing at his art, I scoffed innerly. 

With lot of conflict in Making him sit on the sofa, I saw him falling tiredly as a cork. Kiddo!  I called him in myself. *Chuckles softly*  Scooting a bit closer, I made him sit straight and started untying his tie while repressing my sleeves.

After a long stretching and pulling with turnovers and bend over's, the tie is now ended up strangling his neck. Assuring his strong death aura which is traumatising my existence, I let out an awkward smile,"Hahaha!!" And it is not at all cooling the situation. *Sighs in failure*  In stern, I stated "Wait! I'll undone it in quic~" as I again went to touch his tie to help, my words were cut off by him, who slightly pushed me away and stood with a frustrated look.

He is worn out, I understood. But what made him feel this annoyed? Hush! I have to call Jake, again. *Internal cursing*

In my shrugs, I visioned Ki going somewhere and returning back. Through the wall of the hallway, I peeked him trying to cut his tie off with a scissor while facing himself infront of the mirror. "Wait! The heck. Ki, it was given by your Mother as your birthday g~" I ran quickly and held the scissor but to my grace he already cutted the tie. Shit! The Hell!!