Waterfall Continued

Bắt đầu từ đầu

???: "Hey

???: "Hey...there..." She says timidly. "Noticed you were...here..." Her face becomes all goofy. "I'm Onionsan! Onionsan, y'hear!"

Ben: "Hi Onionsan. We're just passing through here."

Frisk: "Yeah. We won't bother you."

As the three, including Onionsan, move along, Frisk can't help but still grip onto Ben's arm tightly.

Onionsan: "You're visiting Waterfall, huh! It's great here, huh! You love it, huh!"

Ben: "Yeah, it's great." He sighs. 'This guy is pretty annoying.'

Onionsan: "Yeah! Me too! It's my Big Favorite."

Onionsan continues to follow the three down the path in the water.

Onionsan: "Even though, the watered getting so shallow here...I have to sit down all the time, but..." She puts on a goofy smile again. "He-hey! That's OK! It beats moving to the city! And living in a crowded aquarium! Like all my friends did!"

Chara: "Wow. I feel bad for her."

Onionsan: "And the aquarium's full, a-anyway, so even if I wanted to, I..." She pauses for a moment. "That's okay though, y'hear! Undyne's gonna fix everything, y'hear! I'm gonna get out of here and live in the ocean! Y'hear!"

Ben: 'Does she not realize me and Frisk are humans?'

The four reach the end of the path, with Onionsan forced to stay at the water.

Onionsan: "Hey...there...That's the end of this room." She waves. "I'll see you around! Have a good time!"

Frisk: "Bye Onionsan!" She waves back. "It was nice meeting you!"

Ben: "Goodbye." He also waves.

Onionsan continues to wave as she descends into the water, disappearing completely.

Frisk: "I feel bad for her, having to stay in that cramped water."

Chara: "Tell me about it."

Ben: "And it seems she wouldn't mind if we had our souls harvested."

Chara: "Like all the other monsters down here."

Ben: "Let's just not think about that. We need to keep moving. Undyne is likely on our trail."

They move into the next area, where they walk past a monster in the corner. Despite being in the corner, a battle is commenced.