Realization, Attitude & Trouble Part 1

Start from the beginning

After we entered the last store we left and went to the car. Then Matthew called Cole.

"Hello?"Cole said on the other side of the phone sounding annoyed.

"Hey little bro, where on our way to you now we are 15 mins away" Matthew said trying to pick up what mood he was in I guess by his voice?

"Okay whatever" Cole said on the other side of the phone and I guess he thought he hung and said to one of his friends "ugh I have 15 fucking minutes left why don't we hurry this up then so I can win already"

I was shocked ooooo boy, he might be getting in a lot of trouble but when I looked at Matthew I wish I didn't. Seeing how mad he looked he hated when we cursed. Then hung up the phone and called Noah! Noah picked up on the second ring.

"Hello"? Noah said on the other end of the phone

"You might need to talk to cole" Matthew said in a very upset voice talking through his teeth.

Yikes I was scared for him and even more frightened when I saw we were now 8 mins away.

"Why, What did he do?" Noah asked I guess sensing something was wrong due to Matthew voice.

"This is the 5th time this week he caught him cursing" Matthew said

Noah sighed on the other side of the phone " He didn't learn when you beat him did he?"

"Nope" Matthew said

As we are now 3 mins away...

"Alright, does he know you called me? Noah said now in a strict tone and his thick Italian asking kicking through making me more frightened for him.

"Nope, I guess it's gonna be a surprise then!?" Matthew said trying to calm down his angry so Cole wouldn't sense it knowing where only 1 min away.

"Alright I see you guys when we get home, Call me if he does anything else" Noah said as he hung up the call and we arrived right in front of Coles friends house as Cole was already standing there.

And the games begin I thought to myself.

As Cole checked the front seat and saw me there he rolled his eyes. Even though it's night time and the windows are dented it was very obvious. To me and I guess to Matthew based on his facial expression!

As soon as Cole sat down Matthew glared at him in the rear view mirror.

"Hiii Cole!" I said trying to a least ease the tension a little you know maybe it will help.. maybe?

"Hiiiii" Cole said mocking my voice and my tone. Gosh what's up with him.

"Umm okay.. we'll umm what did you do with your friends" I said still and shock and still kinda annoyed by the fact he just mocked me for no reason!

"Why ummm... why ummm do you care"! Cole said mocking me again

"Geez I just wanted to know I say rolling my eyes"

"Of course youuu wannttted to knowww yourrr on your perioddd so your gonna act like a big baby wahhhhhaaaaa" Cole said making me explode

"Shut the hell up!  Your so annoying ! You jerk "! I said , Receiving a glare from Matthew.

"Aww are you about to crying" Cole said teasing me again

But Before I can say anything Matthew says " Cole Joshua Marino That's Enough!"

Causing me to freeze but Cole kept going...

"ugh you bitch"Cole mumbled.

I heard it and I guess Matthew heard it too because Matthew shot him a death look and was about to say something but changed his mind and dialed a number.

Ohh boy!

"Hello?" Noah said picking up on the first call for the first time

"Well, Cole has something to tell you.. Tell him Cole what you just said" Matthew said putting the phone call on loud speaker!

We were 1 mins away from home...

I swear I heard Cole gulp but he tried to act brave and said " I told Matthew to shut up"

"Seriously oh so we're lying now" Matthew said mad

"Well that's alright We're here anyway Noah so I will let him tell you then"Matthew said as we got out the car and hung up the phone

As we got inside Cole trailing behind me ,Noah and the rest of my brothers were there. Which means he would do what he did to him before... Make him explain to everyone what he did...And what I did I guess cause I did have some part in it...

"Take a seat you 2" Noah said sternly but mostly at Cole

As we sat and all my brothers look at Cole & I, I felt shame even though I was only in that little part of it.

"So explain" Lucas said waiting for one of us to talk and then add " you first Cole"

Pheww I wasn't first even though I did very little. I know they won't be happy they warned me about calling my brother names.

"So umm I Cole started ... got in the car and I- Then Matthew cut him off

"From the beginning"Matthew said in a stern voice making everyone glare at Cole

"From the beginning umm- I went to my friends house Cole started again and Then we"-This Time Noah cut him off and sighed

"Cole Joshua Marino!" "Did you curse?"Noah said getting a little Annoyed by Cole stalling.

"Curse umm what I umm... when?" Cole asked stammering

"What do you mean when" Ryan asked in a stern tone

Then Matthew sighed "I will just explain he said"

"So basically I called Cole to tell him I was on the way to get him and he already had an attitude I have no idea why but he decided he was going to carry out that attitude with everyone else...So he said okay whatever bye and I guess he thought he hung up but he didn't and was cursing like a sewer and when we got in the car Natalia simply said hi to him and he began mocking her even when she just asked what they did " saying why do you care and your only asking cause your on your period and with that making Natalia Snap and and telling him to shut the hell up and calling him annoying and a jerk... he paused....then continued "but I told her I will handle that with her" He said glancing at me "Then he was mocking her saying aww your about to cry and then that's when I told him That was enough but he decided to keep going and calling me the b-word and when I call you he then lied to you telling you he told me to shut up"Matthew said summing up the story

With that the room went silent I felt all eyes on Cole & I.

"Wow" Theo & Leo said at the same time quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Didn't I tell you to leave your sister alone when it comes to her period huh?" Lucas said in a stern and scary tone.

With that I felt a little embarrassed...

"Alright that's it Cole meet me in my room, You have 30 seconds"Noah said in a Strict voice as his thick Italian accent kicked through making him sound even scarier.

"But as for you Natalia I am not going to say much because I know that Matthew said he was going to take care of you but I need you to stop with the name calling and just because hell isn't a very bad curse word doesn't mean your aloud to say it got it?!" Noah said in a stern but a little gentle not gentle but softer than coles tone at least.

"Yes sir" I said as I looked to my left I usually do that when I feel guilty or did something I wasn't supposed to do.

What's gonna happen now I thought?