"Lorna, I'm sorry," he says, his voice laced with regret.

"No, fuck you, Reece," she shoves him away, her voice a mix of anger and hurt. He takes a step back, giving her some space. Her eyes are fiery with emotion as she continues, "You can't do this to me. You've been with Yara all week. You told me there was nothing between you."

Reece's expression is a mixture of frustration, guilt, and turmoil. He runs his hand through his hair, his voice strained as he tries to explain himself, "Lorna. There's nothing between Yara and me its just complicated, okay? But that doesn't change how I feel about you."

Lorna's eyes narrow, skepticism evident in her gaze. "Feel about me? Really, Reece? Because it sure didn't seem like it when you disappeared up the stairs with her at the barbecue ..

Shit !!, we didn't do anything..I swear ..
shaking her head ,,I don't care she sighs. Do you know what the ironic thing was? I was coming to confess my feelings to you. She looks down her tears dripping onto the floor. "Lorna I...
He clenches his jaw, struggling to find the right words.. "please Lorna I care about you, more than you know, more than a friend,But things are messy right now, and I'm trying to figure it out."

"Figure what out?" she retorts, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "I deserve better than this, what is it between you and Yara, why can't you tell me,.. He's silent and says nothing..
Well, while you're figuring things out, I won't be your second choice."

Reece's eyes search hers desperately. "Lorna, you're not a second choice. I messed up, you'll never be my second, choice and,
"You're right, you do deserve better," Reece admits, his voice carrying a hint of defeat and regret.
"Whatever, I don't care anymore, comes her reply , please just let me go." Her face remains downturned, her tears falling onto the floor, as he takes another step back to give her space.

Lorna walks past him, but he calls out to her, his grip on her hand gentle yet desperate. "Lorna, let me fix this, please," he pleads, his voice a mix of longing and urgency.

She looks back at him, her expression a tangle of emotions. After a moment of silence, she speaks, her voice quiet yet heavy with emotion, "We're probably better off as friends. This is just way too complicated .

With those words, she delicately pulls her hand from his grip and continues on her way. A sense of desolation fills him as he watches her go, and in an outpouring of frustration and anger, he slams his fist against the locker, a primal roar of emotion escaping his lips.

Heading to practice, he walks past the cheerleaders who all swoon over him. He catches one of the girls saying, "Oh Yara, you are just so lucky to be dating Reece. He's like a literal god in this school." His anger flares, and he shoots a glare in their direction. Yara, on the other hand, looks at him with an innocent expression, feigning sweetness.

He can't help but place some blame on her for the situation. Part of him is tempted to approach the cheerleaders, drag Yara over to Lorna, and force her to apologize and explain everything. However, he knows that would only lead to more complications, especially with his father's fondness for Jorge, who he values a good worker.

He turns his head in disgust and heads over to the football team. Connor  notices him and approaches, asking, "Coach was looking for you, man. Is everything okay?" He continues, "I just saw Lorna. She looked really upset.

He doesn't answer, his focus is on Nick..

Nick shoots Reece a quizzical look, his expression questioning what's going on. He shakes his head in confusion before refocusing his attention. The other guys are left wondering about Reece's sudden behaviour, their discussions hushed as their coach's voice breaks through.

The coach's call serves as a reminder for them to refocus and get back to their training on the field.

Reece's mind is racing, but it feels like he's a million miles away. Correction, he can't stop thinking about her. She was going to confess something to me, he realizes, a wave of frustration washing over him. Why did I have to go off with Yara? He chastises himself, his thoughts spiraling. It's not like I want to be with Yara, I haven't even touched her. The truth is, the only person I want is my best friend, and now I've messed everything up. I'm scared that I might lose her, even as a friend.

He glances toward the running tracks where she had been, only to find her absence.

Suddenly, a commotion from the cheerleading squad catches his attention. The girls have formed a circle around someone — it's Lorna.

Amidst the chaos, Mia's voice pierces through as she screams at Lorna, her words echoing in the air. His gaze catches Kady and Yara, standing nearby with smirks on their faces, seemingly amused by the situation.

"He suddenly sees Lorna lunging at Mia, shouting, 'It was you who sent those videos!' Wasn't it.Their voices are now muffled as the scuffle escalates. Yara ends up on the ground after being knocked over.

'Shit!' Without a second thought, he rushes over, with Connor and Nick hot on his tail. He pulls Lorna away from Mia by the waist, while Nick holds Mia back. 'Chastising her, What the hell, Mia?'"

"She's a psycho!" Mia retorts, her voice edged with frustration. "She lunged at me, accusing me of sending her some creepy videos and slashing your tires. Why would I even do that?"

Lorna's struggles continue, her voice still carrying defiance as she pleads, "Let me go, Reece!" In a direct address to Mia, Lorna adds, "You and your little gang started on me. Calling me a slut when I was just walking by."

With anger in her tone, Mia shoots back, "You are a slut!" Her words cut through the tension. "Nick is mine, and Reece is Yara's, but you seem to think you can have them all, don't you?"

A chuckle escapes Lorna's lips, her retort dripping with disdain. "You're pathetic, Mia. The whole lot of you are."

Slipping out of Reece's loosened grip, Lorna senses his gaze fixed upon her.

His voice barely above a whisper, he queries, "What videos is she talking about, Lorna?"

With a dismissive tone, she brushes off his question, responding, "It's nothing. Just drop it." Adding a sarcastic remark, "You might want to help your precious princess up. I think she broke a nail." Yara shoots her an irritated glare, then feigns injury, asking Reece for help with pleading eyes. Reluctantly, he assists her to her feet.

Turning his attention back to Lorna, she's already moving away towards the school, with Nick following her.

In a desperate plea, Mia grasps Nick's arm and implores, "Please, Nick, you need to believe me. I didn't do anything." He gives her a skeptical look and walks away, heading back to the training field, as the coach is now approaching and shouting for everyone to resume training to avoid detention.

Yara attempts to reach out to Reece, apologizing, but he cuts her off, saying, "Just leave it, Yara." He walks away toward the school, intent on catching up with Lorna. Connor calls after him, and Reece instructs him to return to training, assuring him they'll talk later.

After returning to the school, he searches around but doesn't locate her. He calls her phone but receives no response.

Spotting Samia and Sarah conversing in the hallway, he approaches and inquires if they've seen Lorna.

"Yeah, she went out the main entrance," they inform him.

"I tried calling after her, but she didn't hear me," Sarah explains.

"Is everything okay, Reece?" Samia inquires.

Chewing the inside of his cheek, he hesitates, then responds, "Yeah, it's fine." He gives a brief nod and turns to leave.

However, he knows that things aren't okay. Lorna isn't the type to fight or lash out. She's usually composed and collected, brushing off snide remarks. Something significant must have triggered her, likely those videos mentioned and his own lack of loyalty as a best friend.

He realizes he needs to find her.

Wow that was a little intense in the hallway hmm?
Lorna seems to be having bad luck with these bitches..