But today was her birthday, and what a perfect time to start learning.

"Anyway," she sighed in frustration, mentally scolding herself for not being so active in social media as her members. "Hi."

She giggled, greeting with a small hi in all the seven languages she knew before clearing her throat.

"Today is August 20th, 11:32 p.m," she started in a whispery tone, to create suspense. "Which means that, in 28 minutes, it'll be my birthday."

Zhang smiled excitedly at her own confession, seeing the chat spam with different types of hearts and happy birthdays in a variety of languages, some she didn't have a clue of what it said or which country they spoke it.

"I mean, in some countries it is already my birthday... But, not here in San Francisco." She told, looking around the fancy hotel room. "We'll have a concert here on the 22nd, so... yeah, that's it."

She nodded with a sheepish smile, placing her chin on top of her knees, trying once again to read the comments before giving up and speaking.

"I wanted to spend my... How do I call it? Julie Day's Eve...?" She laughed with raised eyebrows. "I wanted to spend Julie Day's Eve with you, guys."

Julie squinted her brows, dropping her legs as she leaned closer to the phone, pressing her thumb on the screen to stop the chat from moving – hoping she would be able to read what people were writing, letting out a soft gasp when she succeeded.

"The girls are in their rooms, they're already sleeping." She told with a nod of affirmation. "What should I do, now? What do you want me to do?"

The singer hummed in satisfaction as the watchers started to give ideas. "Sing? I shouldn't sing here, I'm at the hotel and everyone's probably sleeping."

"We could listen to some music," she nodded, liking the idea as she smiled happily. "What do you guys want to listen to?"

Julie grabbed her phone, entering Spotify and clicking on her own playlist, hoping it would be of their liking, before placing it down on the table — a satisfied hum leaving her lips when the intro of Meddle About by Chase Atlantic started to sound.

"Chase Atlantic!" She pointed at the screen with a knowing smirk. "I went to their show in Las Vegas and some in Australia. I've been listening to them since, like... 2015 or 2016."

Her pupils moved swiftly up and down while she read the comments, looking for any question she could answer as she mumbled the lyrics and melody of the song.

"Unnie, what about your album?" She read out loud. "Oh, it's on the news, right? That I'm releasing an album soon? I can't tell any details yet, but I promise it will be very soon. Please, be patient and wait a little more."

"It's gonna be my first album and it's very special to me because I really like composing, and I know you guys wanted me to finally release the songs I've showed you before." She started, referring to the small verses and instrumentals of music she shared during some of those rare lives. "The thing is, I didn't have permission at the time, but now I promise you'll hear all... Not all, but most of those songs, officially released."

The playlist continued to go on as Julie answered to fans' questions and hummed along, until the knowing beat of the beginning of Seven started, making her lips immediately curve in a half smile, half smirk and a timid chuckle escape her throat.

She decided to ignore the comments during this specific song, leaning back on the chair and gasping when she realized she had simple five minutes left until her birthday.