24/365 | prologue.

𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬.𝟬𝟱.𝟮𝟬

"First, let's say hello to our BLINKs."

"You go first, Jisoo unnie." Lisa suggested.

They all agreed as Jisoo took a deep breath, "Hello, I'm Jisoo from BLACKPINK."

She gestured with her hands for the person next to her, in that case, Rosé, go next.

"Uh," the blonde widened her eyes, nervously before brushing it off and curving her lips in a cute smile. "Hello, everyone, I'm Rosé from BLACKPINK. I'm still blonde, but soon I'll be changing it."

The girls ooed at their friend's spoiler, chuckling at her blushing cheeks.

"Next." The oldest Kim proffered.

"Oh!" Jennie, who was by the youngest's left side, smirked. "Here comes our Diamond Maknae!"

"Let's see what our Diamond Maknae prepared for us this time," Lisa imitated the action. "Our cute-sexy maknae."

Julie tried her best to keep a stoic face, clearing her throat before fixing her long brown hair, "Hello, my beautiful BLINKs, I'm Julie from the amazingly extraordinary BLACKPINK, and today I'm looking like this, but I sure will surprise you with my change for our comeback."

The members widened their eyes at their youngest's collocation, clapping their hands and squealing like excited fans.

"She's a tiger!" Jisoo commented.

Zhang posed hesitantly at Jisoo's words, roaring silently as she curled her fingers to imitate paws, making her teammates' chants go even louder.

The older Kim suddenly became serious, "Next."

"Oh, this is scary," Jennie, the next, said shyly. "Hello, this is Jennie."

"Can you do aegyo?" Manoban asked.

"All of a sudden?" Jisoo chuckled.

"Aegyo, aegyo, aegyo!"

Jennie looked down as she breathed deeply, preparing herself. Then, she pursed her lips and messily played with her hands, making the team laugh embarrassedly.

"She's doing it?" Julie questioned sarcastically, increasing the laughter while Jennie playfully hit her arm. "So cute."

"Now show us what you have, Lisa."

❛ 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 ❜ | blackpink added member.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara