Chapter Seven: S.T.A.R.S

Present

     Wesker sat infront of his computer screens a key board laying in his lap as he brought up the blue prints to the Ashfords research facility in Antarctica and prison on
Rockford Island. A fimilar click of red heels alerted Wesker that he was no longer alone.   

    "You think she is there?" Ada asked. Ada had barely made it out of Raccon city alive thanks to Wesker's aid. He was furious at her and still was that she had trapped Crow on the train basically gift wrapping for Sergei to find.

     "Alexia's last know where abouts puts her either on Rockford or in Antarctica." Wesker said causally.

     "That is not who I am talking about." Ada replied smiling wickedly.

    "And just who are you talking about Ada?" Wesker replied. She laughed and walked closer leaning against his chair.

     "Lenore Crow." She whispered in his ear.

     "Is dead." Wesker replies sternly. "And it is a waste of time to think otherwise." Ada laughed softly again and pulled away.

        "Your a terrible lair Wesker." She replied smirking. Wesker didn't answer, he wasn't going to give her any satisfaction. She rubbed his shoulders ruby lips touching his neck.

      "I am in the middle of something." He said voice dead.

      "Or is your mind on her." Ada teased. Wesker ignored her and brought up some survalince photos. Ada's phone rang prompting her to leave, as no doubt a new job came in. When Wesker was sure he was alone again he brought out a wooden box that had been sent to him. Inside was Crows heavily modified personalized gun from S.T.A.R.S. Wesker himself had personally designed her gun along side his own. He ran his thumb over the white medallion in her grip panel, before removing his own. They were very similar, hers being made for silence, speed and accuracy. Which truly was a feet even for him. Putting them both down he looked at the two remaining items in the box a C.D. and a lock of Crow bloody midnight hair that they so kindly tied in a neat red ribbon. He hadn't watched it yet, afriad of what he may feel if he saw her. Finally after a moment of chastising himself he put it in his computer and opened the only file present. On his screen was Crow bound and gaged in a tiger cage. She lay there unmoving, for a moment Wesker believed she was dead. A snarl was on his face in a instant the same odd pain haunting his brain. An insane giggle was heard off screen before Ashford made his appearance.

       "Hello Albert. It has been too long, really." He said. "Wave Sergei." The camera panned and Wesker saw Sergei sitting at a fully dressed table enjoying a very expensive looking meal. "Very good, now it is time for the entertainment!" The Camera spun before being placed down. Wesker watched as men half dead and dressed in prisoner uniforms opened the door. They grabbed Crow by her matted hair and began to try and pull her out. He grinned when snap of bones was heard and one of them fell away screaming his wrist very clearly broken. Finally after she beat several more into a pulp Ashford stood and went after her himself. Wesker was pleased Ashford had to use geuine effort as she fought back. He was sweating and panting, hair a mess when finally she was torn out. "How shall I entertain today? When we have enjoyed so much already?"

      "Da, she is much fun Commrade." Sergei called. "Her nerves so responsive. You are selfish man to keep such a perfect doll to yourself." Her gaged was ripped out letting her cough out some blood. She was battered and bruised, yet her eyes gleamed with life, with hate and utter defiance. God she was stunning.    

        "You must have disappointed him." Ashford tisked circling her. "He has not fetched you yet."

      "Why would he? I am nothing to him." She said. "We haven't spoken in months." Weskers hands gripped the arms of his chair tightly as Ashford struck her and then grinded her face into the floor with his boot. She didn't beg or call out for him, she just lay there silently. Wesker grit his teeth as he saw her bloodied, open back it was evident they were trying to break her and were failing horribly.

      "Why do you protect him Pchelka?" Sergei asks. "Hummm he left you to rot like filith?"

       "Protect who?" She asked. Wesker grinned, loyal, like always. So beautiful.     

      "Perhaps we have been to gentle, da?" Sergei said waving to Ashford. He watched unable took away as she was stripped and forced on her knees. A long elegant whip being placed in Ashford hands.