Chapter Five: Black, White and Red event.

Past

      I was pissed, no I was livid. I had agreed to go shopping for dresses but I had assumed by myself. Oh boy was I wrong. So here I was at a high end boutique with Albert Wesker. I still felt like utter shit, from the night before. Why I had thought in that state at that time, calling Wesker to save me was a good idea went beyond me at present.

        "She is so below him." A women behind me sneered. "Do you think she has money?"
I was struggling to find my size because apparently some man, some where decided all women had to be sticks, without boobs or hips never mind an ass.

     "Generally women are slimmer in build when desiring to wear our gowns." The sales women said. I was handed several dresses as she looked over me in mock cheerfulness. "These are the largest size we carry. They should work with your..... endowedments" Grabbing them I turn around and go into the changing room without a word, she was just not worth it. I remove my shirt and my eyes drop. I had never really given my apperance as much attention as some. I always had been too focus on my work, or studies. Now however I suddenly felt self conscious as more whispers reached my ears.

       "She will probably spilt the seams." One snorted. "I hope she knows she has to pay for any damage done."   

     "Try this as well." Wesker demands throwing over a black dress. "I do however doubt the fit." I can hear the women laugh at his words and feel my cheeks flush red.

      "Just stay focus and then you can burn them when it is over." I whisper to myself. I grab one and promptly step into it. I pull up my hair in a messy bun so I can see myself better. I look in the mirror and smile smugly my breasts looked great in this dress. It was a snug around my hips though, but damn my ass looked good too. It was drawn tight agaisnt my stomach, the fabric pulling at my ribs. Too bad, I kinda liked it.

       "Are you dressed?" Wesker asked

       "Yes." I answered not really thinking. The curtain was then ripped open making me jump. "The hell!" I yell covering myself on reflex. 

      "Do not be so dramatic Crow." He scoffs. Wesker then goes silent and looks me over. "We will take it. I grab the price tag and almost drop, there was no way I could afford this and it doesn't even fit right!

      "Ya no I won't." I reply. He pulls out his credit card and hands it to the women.

     "Thank you sir." She replied.

       "Wesker, wait!" I call grabbing his arm,." He holds his hand up silencing me.

     "Now let us get it better tailored to that body of yours." He replied.

       I stood in line at my favorite coffee shop about ready to have a panic attack. I would never be able to pay him back. I had to convince him to return them.
      "Can I take ypur order?" Lilly says cheerfully. "Oh Lenore! How are you today. Your usually?"

      "Yes but two larges instead of one." I reply, "also two of the pursuito and fig jam grilled cheeses to go." I feel Wesker hand on my shoulder as he leans in to whisper in my ear,

      "I have business to attend to." He then slips his car key in my hand before heading out.

       "Oh my God, he had me at hello!" She mouthed winking at me. "Dose he have a younger brother?" I laugh and shake my head,

      "I'll ask." I say smiling. I get out a twenty and slip it into her hand like always. "You get any responses yet?"

       "Maybe," she giggled, "she then pulled out her acceptance letter to Yale Law! "I even got a partial scholarship!" I give her a hug as she squeals, "thank you for all your help with my application essay. Your my hero."

     "You did all the hard work." I say,  "so was your grandmother happy?"
        "Happy? I thought she was gunna faint!" She said looking at the letter. "Grandpa had to sit for a minute." I look into my purse and pull out a small roll of hundreds I had put aside for her.

      "There should be enough here, to get you started." I begin. I watched as she burst into tears and hugged me again. Lilly had lost her parents to a house fire when she was ten, her grandparents took her in after that. They put all her inherentance into a fund for school, but last year she spent half of it when her grandmother got seriously ill. She told me all this one slow day, when I found her crying in the bathroom. I took my drinks and food waving goodbye to her and wishing her well. Stepping outside I unlock his car door and sit in the absurdly comfortable leather seat. I take sip of my coffee when I hear his door open.

       "What's this?" He asked.

      "Lunch. My treat" I answer handing over his. "Trust me, you'll thank me."

     "It is decent." He replied after taking a long drink.

      "Wesker, I can never pay you back for those gowns." I began feeling embarrassed. "Please just let me find cheaper ones."

     "I am not seeking any compensation." He replied waving me off before he takes a bite. "I will be returning here in the future."

      "Glade you like it." I answer smiling. 

      "Your first fitting is tomorrow." He answered handing me a card. "Do not be late."