(Y/N): You sure you don't want to rest up? I am 19 already I can take care of myself.

Mom: Nonsense. Now then, where's Incineroar?

(Y/N): In the shower. She should be out by n-

Incineroar: Sorry Mrs. L/N, the water took forever to heat up. Had to boil the fucker myself.

Incineroar greeted your mother and Rilaboom. However she appeared out of the shower with no clothes and just a towel wrapped around her neck and just letting every part of her body hang free.

(Y/N): Gah!? Incineroar! Clothes please!
Mom: Oh My!?

Incineroar: What? It's not like you haven't seen me like this already.

Rilaboom: Still, I think they'd prefer if you didn't walk around nude. Especially in front of someone who's going through certain stages in life.

Incineroar: tck...fine I'll be back.

She walked off while you looked away in embarrassment.

(Y/N): S..sorry mom...I don't know what's gotten into her?

Mom: um...she really has gotten big up there huh?

(Y/N): Mom!

Mom: My bad dear it just...be careful with her ok?

(Y/N): I can't hear you! Lalalalalala! I think you said the water on the stove is ready so I'll go deal with the food!

You went into the kitchen and finished the food. You mother sat down at the table while Rilaboom finished cleaning the floor of the house. Incineroar left your room in just a Sports bra and some shorts seeming a little pissed for no reason. You all sit at the table, handle a realistic unskipable ad they sing happy birthday to you.

Incineroar: So what's your kill count in the club today?

Rilaboom: 34. Had to deal with a bunch of honey adults and creeps. Yours in the ring?

Incineroar: 4! There was this Machoke that wound go down. Kept trying to break my limbs by stretching me out.

Rilaboom: How'd you win?

Incineroar: I simply kicked his dick and threw him and the skylight. Tomorrow I gotta deal with a Hitmonchan though. Fast fighter but most of my opponents don't know who their fighting.

Mom: She really does like to ramble about her fights huh?

(Y/N): Yeah...it's really her passion. Im surprised she haven't killed me yet judging by how much she used me as a crash dummy.

Mom: And you have a match tomorrow?

(Y/N): yeah. I think I'm gonna go to bed now. It is pretty late and we gotta leave at 3:00pm, I know how much she likes to sleep in. Don't stress yourself out ok? You got Rilaboom and your other coworkers to bounce people alright?

Mom: Ok ok go to bed already!

(Y/N): Come on Incineroar, we gotta match to win tomorrow. Or should I say you have match to win.

Incineroar: I'm going...night every. The boss is putting me to some form of sleep.

You two say your good nights and head to your room. You start to get your bed ready while grabbing Incineroar's pokeball ready to put her away.

Incineroar: Don't...

She put her hand towards you.

(Y/N): Sleeping on the floor again?

Incineroar: N..no.. not this time. I'm just gonna do something else real quick then I'll go away.

(Y/N): Something wrong?

Incineroar: tck..no.. just go to bed already

(Y/N): um...ok then

You get nice and comfortable on your bed almost dozing off when you feel something approach from behind. Incineroar was laying behind you while holding on to you. The back of your head was buried between her chest, and your back was held by her abs.

(Y/N): Incineroar?

Incineroar: Don't say anything. Just let it happen.

(Y/N): B..but your not like this..

She hold onto you tighter. As you turn around slightly you could see an almost somber attitude on her face. She pulls you in closer and rest her head on top of yours moving her hand from your stomach to your chest and wrapping her tail around you.

Incineroar: Shhh.. I'm not gonna do anything dirty to you master...ugh that sounds stupid. I'm just gonna go back to calling you your name.

(Y/N): what's gotten into you?

Incineroar: thanks for taking care of me, I promise that I'll be nicer to you Y/N.

(Y/N): Incineroar...

Incineroar: I...just go to sleep already.

(Y/N):....I love you too Incineroar.

Her eyes widen at the site of your comment. She pulls you in closer almost leaving no room between you. I rub her her giant hand. She tarts to our at the feel of your touch.

Incineroar: stop that...

(Y/N): I can't, your purring. You haven't been like this since you were a litten. Also because I can't really move when you hold me like this.

Incineroar: And I'm gonna keep you like this all night. Also...fuck you.

(Y/N): There she is. My tough girl.

Incineroar: *snore*

(Y/N): goodnight to you too then