꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔꧂

Start from the beginning

But who would decline a nice warm cup of tea with Y/n L/n? Not Shinobu.
She smiled at me and said:

"Why yes of course Y/n-chan!".

We then arrived at the Butterfly estate and it was literal chaos. I sweat-dropped at the sight while Shinobu still had her smile plastered on her face but you could see veins popping on her forehead.

"Excuse me Y/n-chan, but I have to take care of things. Would you be so kind and take care of the Kamaboko squad for me please?", she said frustrated. I smiled and agreed. Shinobu was very grateful and left to take care of.. everything.

'The Kamaboko squad?', I asked myself. I walked towards a room but before I could, I turned my head to the side and saw a cute girl with a side ponytail standing there with a butterfly on her hand.

She looked my way with a smile, similar to that signature smile of Shinobu. I smiled back with a wave and her eyes widen.

She quickly looked away and focused her eyes on the butterfly again.

'Weird, but cute!', I thought. I turned my head again and opened the door just to see 3 idiots. Well 2 to be exact. A yellow haired boy was getting yelled at by a cute girl with black hair.

Then there was this boy wearing a boar head laying depressed in his bed. And then there was Tanjiro-kun walking towards me with sweat dripping down his head.

"Aha Y/n-chan! Don't mind what's going on, they are still injured!", Tanjiro said with an apologetic smile.

"Don't worry! I came to see how you guys were doin-", I was interrupted by a loud voice.

"AAH TANJIRO! YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH AN ANGEL?!", the yellow haired boy yelled while running towards me.

"Hey! Come back Zenitsu!!", the black haired girl yelled.

"PLEASE MARRY ME ANGEL!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!", the yellow- I mean Zenitsu yelled while clinging on me for dear life. I sweat-dropped and softly pushed him off of me.

"Zenitsu! Please don't touch Y/n-chan like that!", Tanjiro scolded him. I just smiled and walked over the black haired girl. She looked up because you tall ;).

"And who might you be??", the girl asked a little irked. I smiled again and told everyone to stand next to each other so I can introduce myself better. Well, the boar head wouldn't budge but that didn't matter.

"Hello everyone, my name is Y/n L/n, The Marionette Hashira. Nice to meet you all!", I said happily with a bow. Their mouths drop. They acted like this in front of a Hashira?!

"O-oh! I'm very sorry L/n-sama! You aren't supposed to see this mess I—", you cut her off with a smile and a hand up, saying to stop talking any further.

"Please, call me Y/n, and don't worry about all this 'mess'! I was asked by Shino-chan if I could take care of the Kamaboko squad. And I guess those three are the so called Kamaboko squad?", I asked.

"Ah yes! I will tell you what the injuries are", she insisted.

After I knew all of their injuries, I took care of them as gently as I could. They were all happy as I took care of them and had bubbles all around them. Especially Inosuke, even though he couldn't talk I could see that he was happy. But that didn't last long.

"FIGHT ME M/N!!", Inosuke suddenly yelled while he jumped out of bed. I blinked a few times before sighing. This is going to be a long day.

•Time skip•

Second person's POV:
Shinobu was walking down the hall, very tired, to a certain room with 3 idiots in it. When she arrived she didn't expect them to be so calm.