I still thought she's not ready to know about the mafia because if she knew there is no turning back.

I might even get her bodyguards if she knew about that shit, I don't want anything to happen to her.

I don't want to drag her into this lifestyle but the truth won't stay hidden.

If she knew in another way it would be worst and hard to explain my situation and I would be fucked, I just hope everything goes smoothly.

My thoughts were interrupted by a sound of a bell ringing and a door opening and closing, I looked up from my notebook to see Aurora searching for me.

"Rory." I raise my hand so she could notice me, I don't blame her I was sitting at the back of the cafe.

She pulled a chair and sat in front of me.

"Okay so, what do you want to talk about?" She started.

Before I could answer the waiter cane in and sat the muffin and coffee in front of Aurora and my black coffee in front of me.

"You still remember my order?" She wiggled her eyebrows and giggled.

"Of course I do." I smiled in return.

I exhaled before speaking "I want to tell you something," I look down it my coffee and play with the lid.

"But whatever I tell you I don't want anything between us to change." I say in a serious tone and looked back at Aurora which was confused and worried.

"It depends" she swallowed her muffin and avoided eye contact.

Yup that's Aurora Rose, it always depends on the situation if she would blow up in your face and scream or just take the words easily, and now I think I fucked up.

But yeah YOLO bitchs!!

"I work it the Mafia, Japanese Mafia" I blurt out.

"What? Yeah you are joking." She chuckled sarcastically.

Of course the Japanese Mafia isn't in a state of obliviation nor dose she. Yet how would she believe it so fast? Isn't Mafia just a fantasy?

No, because they actually caught some of our men the last few months and the news mentioned; 'stay home, Japanese Gangs are all around town.'

"I'm not joking Aurora, I'm born in the Mafia world. But never got to tell you."

she shook her head in disbelief and stood up stopping me from explaining myself more further.

"I can't be friends with killers." She whispered cold-bloodedly in my ears as if we're strangers and left the cafe.

Woah that was fast.

Me being Mia trying to process everything I leant my head back and closed my eyes. I understand her reacting that way.

I don't blame her for calling me a killer, and yes I did kill innocent people because I didn't have a choice. But it's not an excuse for my actions.

One side of me is relieved that she finally knows the truth and there is nothing to worry about, and the other side is stressed and frustrated because I lost my only light.

'What are we going to do we lost her?!' A voice said.

'Ugh stop being dramatic she's not even worth it' Another voice talked back.

The voices just kept getting louder and louder that I wanted to scream in the middle of the cafe and beg them to stop.

I slam a one hundred dollar bill on the table and stand up abruptly telling the waiter to keep the change.