【Note】

Hello!!

Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading this story & supporting me so far.

I am truly grateful for all the appreciation that my work has received.

However, I am afraid that I must announce that I will be putting Dango on hold until further notice.

It was my plan originally to complete the story before the end of summer break, but it turns out that I will unfortunately not be able to achieve that. In a few days I will be leaving to go study abroad, and I have immensely underestimated the amount of time and energy that it would take me to prepare myself for this new journey. Time has passed by so fast that I couldn't even realize it.

I don't want to make any empty promises, so I won't say anything along the lines of "I will be back" or "Please wait for me". To be entirely honest, I don't know when I will be back or if I will ever be back, but it truly does pain me to leave it incomplete.

If I can, I will definitely try my best to finish what I have started; if not, I apologize here in advance and I'll leave it up to you to come up with a continuation and/or your own ending for this story.

I hope that you will be kind enough to understand my decision.

Thank you again for everything.

Take care x

— cherry 🍒