Originally, the brunette wanted to talk to the boy when he saw him entering the café, or at least smile at him, maybe wave. He wanted to interact with him so badly, but him falling on top of him and spilling his coffee wasn't exactly what he had in mind.

   And Jeongin seeing him shirtless wasn't either.

   "Here we are," Han said as he looked at the familiar house of his family. "My mother isn't home yet, so we got it for ourselves."

"Oh, nice." "Sweet."

   The four high school students walked up the small set of stairs, patiently waiting for the brunette to unlock the door, and walked inside.

   Seungmin had been at Han's before, but the other two hadn't. They looked around as they took off their shoes and jackets. The hallway was decorated with wooden shelves and a basic white on the walls, as you walked down, you saw a decent-sized kitchen—that was attached to the living room.

   There wasn't a dining table, but that didn't bother any of the guys present.

Jeongin held his backpack in hand, letting his eyes wander around and observe the nice plants littered across the room. It gave off a calm and fresh atmosphere—if that made any sense.

   The fake blonde and second youngest of the group conversed and joked around as they settled down in the living room, getting their notes out of their backpack and finding a comfortable position to sit.

   Both boys sat next to each other, only leaving space for Jisung and Jeongin on the other side of the table. "Do you want anything to drink?" Han asked, being the gentleman he is.

   "Just a glass of water would be nice." Felix smiled at the slightly older, as he got up to get his drink. The others said they didn't want anything, yet Jisung still made sure to bring some more glasses and a bottle of water with him.

   "Aw, that's sweet of you." Jeongin cooed when he saw the oldest getting back. He didn't want to say it out loud but it just slipped through his lips. Jisung's ears got tinted red. "Is someone blushing?" The freckled boy immediately spoke up when he saw the unusual sight. "Shut it, Felix! No, I'm not." He pouted, so fucking cute.

   Just then Jeongin realised, everyone in this room was close to Jisung. Everyone but him. It made him feel weird, knowing they're friends and probably even hung out as a trio thousands of times. The only time Jeongin really talked with the oldest was in school and that time at the café.

   He wanted to change that, but how?

The raven never had problems befriending people and being the first to start a conversation, but with Jisung, it was different. He made him feel different.

   Whenever he was around him his words got stuck in his throat and he'd end up staring, and it wasn't good. Especially now that the topics in school were getting harder and more important for their future, it was bad that he spent half the day looking at the brunette.

   Maybe he didn't want to admit it, but Jisung made him nervous.

"Dude why is this so hard~" Felix whined as he scrolled through his phone, looking up different politics and whatnot. "Must this be the topic? This sucks." "What you don't say, Hyung. I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep 'cause it's so boring."

   Jeongin chuckled, "Courage." And stroked Seungmin's shoulder shortly, jokingly comforting him. "What time is it anyway?" The brunette asked, looking at his seatmate's phone. "Oh. Almost four."

   Seungmin looked at the other two for a second, planning something the two would be happy about in his head. "Yikes, we gotta hurry," Han spoke up.

   The freckled boy looked at Kim weirdly as he scooted closer to him, pulling his face to the side to whisper something in his ear. "What? Do you want a kiss?" Felix asked with a small grin, confused as to what the other wanted but joking around like always. "Ew, no. Go steal a kiss from Jisung Hyung if you're that desperate, he'd be happy."

   The oldest looked over at the mention of his name, "What?" Felix raised his eyebrows flirtatiously, sending a kiss over and despite Jisung still not knowing what was going on, he just returned it, lightly shaking his head after.

   "Felix is so weird sometimes." He said to Jeongin, his hands sweating as he realised again how close they were. Both boys sat cross-legged on the floor, legs touching and shoulders brushing against one another every now and then. When he turned to the side, the raven was already looking at him, cheeks red as ever.

   He swallowed dry before answering. "I-I . . .totally agree." He pressed his lips together into a thin line, feeling the heat rise to his face again as his eyes looked at every part of Jisung's face. They stuck to his lips, for a few seconds too long. He looked away.

   Meanwhile, Felix and Seungmin were whispering with each other. "Hyung, let's leave them alone together." "You see it too?" "Of course, I do, It's so obvious." The brunette rolled his eyes. "You got taekwondo and I'll just say we didn't get much done, you have to agree with me no matter what."

   "Oh shoot, sorry! It was a reflex!" "H-how is that a reflex?!" "I don't know it just is!" The two best friends were bright red. "What the fuck," Was the first and only thing Jisung said when he looked over to the others.

   Felix's eyes were wide open as he held his hand before his mouth, while Seungmin was wiping his lips like crazy. "That fucker kissed me!" He wiped his mouth again, "And got the guts to say it was a reflex!"

   Silence. . . "Just admit you love me, Hyung."

"Woah, woah, woah." Jeongin covered his own and Jisung's eyes as he saw Seungmin resting his hand on the older's cheek with a smirk, "What the fuck are you doing?" "Oh, don't worry." You could hear the smile on Seungmin's lips before the sound of kissing filled the room. "Guys! If you keep doing whatever the fuck you're doing I will kick you out."

   Han's voice was shaking lightly, as he carefully removed the youngest's hand from his eyes, peaking at his friends. "Oh thank god." He squeezed Jeongin's hand unintentionally as he let his arm fall down, relieved when he saw the other brunette kissing Felix's hand. "I thought you were making out in my damn living room."

   "We'd never." Somehow the blonde's voice didn't sound convincing.

(dw, u rnt the only one cringing)