This is also the only honor that Langya bestows on non-members of the brigade. This honor, even including Langya, is only two!

   "It's a pity that Chen Pai is such a strong man..." Lin Shu thought with some regret in his heart.

But he didn't show Chen Guotao that he knew him well. After all, the two had never met each other. The reason why Lin Shu knew him was because he was a time traveler. Therefore, after the two of them were polite, Chen Pai introduced him to Lin Shu. About the situation of the Ma family.

  ...

at the same time.

  Fan Tianlei has returned to He Zhijun's office. At the moment, Miao Lian is chatting with He Zhijun.

"Old He, are you sure that such a young boy who has never experienced actual combat can complete this task? This is not a joke, if not, he will lose his head!" Miao Lian finally expressed his doubts, A little worried.

   Indeed, it is too risky for a recruit who has just joined the army for less than a year to complete this arduous and dangerous task!

You must know that even many years ago, he sent Zhuang Yan to infiltrate the Majia Group as an undercover operation. It was after Xiaozhuang became a lone wolf special soldier, participated in several exercises and actual combat, and showed amazing strength. The most important thing is... Practical experience! !

   But what about Lin Shu?

   Just a recruit!

  How can you feel relieved?

"To be honest, his strength is definitely worth mentioning. Didn't I already tell you? In the military exercise some time ago, my chief of staff led the commando team and was completely wiped out by him alone. Not only In this way, he beheaded the commander-in-chief of the Blue Army in front of Lone Wolf Group B, but... I actually have the same concerns as you. He... has never experienced actual combat after all, in other words, he has never killed anyone! Indeed It's so confusing!"

  He Zhijun sighed, paused, and changed the subject:

   "However, no one has ever experienced it. I believe in my soldier. Since he dares to boast, he must have his own confidence! Since you have chosen him, you must trust him!"

Miao Lian smiled wryly: "It's not that I don't believe him, nor that I'm completely worried about the failure of the operation. It's mainly because I have seen enough sacrifices and deaths over the years! Do you know, Lao He? Just a while ago, my A special situation, he was only 22 years old, he just graduated to work, and he sacrificed...I really don't want to see such a talented, passionate, and promising young man sacrifice like this...!"

  He Zhijun is silent, yes! For so many years, isn't he also used to sacrifice, death, and parting?

  For a commander, the most uncomfortable thing is seeing the dead body of his soldier... That kind of sadness is really beyond words.

   After a long time, he patted Miao Lian on the shoulder and sighed:

   "This is the helplessness of choosing to do our job. Some things have to be done by someone, isn't it?"

   Taiping will never be this world!

  In this world, there will always be a group of people who silently and selflessly dedicate and protect. No one knows their names! Their greatness will last forever! !

   Invisible front!

   Unsung heroes!

Dedication!