9

30/07/16

"Snake" Taylor Swift seen leaving coffee date with "best friend" Dylan Bailey in Nashville!
The two supposed best friends were seen leaving a coffee shop in Nashville.

"Snake" Taylor Swift seen leaving coffee date with "best friend" Dylan Bailey in Nashville!The two supposed best friends were seen leaving a coffee shop in Nashville

Our Paparazzi wasn't able to snag a photo of Swift due to her bodyguards, but they were able to get Dylan heading into the car. The two met at the met gala and has been inseparable ever since! Sources from inside the coffee shop has said that Dylan is in Nashville comforting Swift after her latest scandal. But the question we all want to know is are they together? We know Taylor has been seeing Dylan's fellow marvel co-star Tom Hiddleston, but has that fizzled out?

We have the answer here folks, the answer is NO! (sadly). Dylan is currently seeing model Mia Garret. The model confirmed the two's relationship on social media last week causing "Daylor" fans to go into a frenzy.

 The model confirmed the two's relationship on social media last week causing "Daylor" fans to go into a frenzy

Garret captioned the photo "i miss you, come home pls". Dylan commented a sweet message on the post, but people are wondering why Dylan would drop everything just to be with her so-called "snake" best friend and so are we! Fans are also speculating that Dylan and Taylor have a secret romance as "their chemistry is unmatched" one twitter user said.

We'll leave you to speculate, personally we think Daylor would be a power couple! Let us know what you think below!

In Related News:
- Taylor Swift Vs Kanye West: The whole story
- Dylan Bailey & Mia Garret Relationship Timeline
- Avengers: Infinity War - Here's everything we know

—————

"Jesus christ," Dylan huffed as she read the article in front of her

"Tree's gonna have a field day with this," Taylor sighed

"Same with Kate,"

"I hate paparazzi," Taylor said

"You and me both love,"