6

04/07/16
After a quick enough drive from the airport to Taylor's Rhode Island house, Dylan and Alex got out of the car.

Dylan had already told Greg that she was surprising Taylor so he let the two into the house. He informed them that everyone was in the back yard so he would show them to their rooms.

Once the two had left their bags in their rooms, they sneakily made their way to the backyard.

The two had a prank in mind, they were going to play a song over the speaker.

So alex sneaked to the speaker and stopped the music playing. Everyone at the party including Taylor looked confused.

Next thing, CPR by Cupcakke echoed around the large backyard.

Dylan jumped out of her hiding place, laughing as she ran towards Taylor,

"Hello love," Dylan said between laughs

Taylor smiled before wrapping her arms around,

"I can't believe you're here," Taylor whispered in her ear

"Well I couldn't miss the party of the year right?"

Taylor introduced Dylan and Alex to everyone at the party and strangely enough to everyone, Taylor couldn't keep her hands off of Dylan, not that Dylan was complaining.

Nobody noticed it more than Tom. On the outside he was fine however on the inside he was livid.

—————

Night had fallen in Rhode Island and mostly everyone was severely intoxicated. Selena and the Haim sisters were lying in on the ground in the backyard, Tom and Alex were hiding in the kitchen from all the girls and everyone else were just darted around the house.

So here was a sober Taylor and a slightly tipsy Dylan sitting on the little roof terrace of the house,

"The stars are so pretty up here," Taylor said

"Agreed, I love the stars, and the moon, and saturn," Dylan smiled

"Saturn?"

"Yeah?"

"Why saturn?"

"When I was younger my dad and I used to planet watch, and saturn was always my favourite," Dylan shrugged

"That's cute, You're just so cute Dylan Bailey," Taylor said in awe of the brunette

"Why thank you Taylor Swift," Dylan smiled

Dylan had noticed Taylor shivering slightly, so she took of her jacket and wrapped it around the blonde's shoulders,

"Thank you," Taylor smiled, "You know I feel like we haven't seen each other in forever, how has work been?"

"Well, I was working on a short film with a friend from Uni, it just wrapped actually." Dylan Started, "Then I done a few things for the new Avengers movie, we don't start filming until next year though, so until then I'm pretty much free,"

"Good, we can hang out everyday then," Taylor smiled, "I missed you,"

"Really? I thought I was blown out," Dylan teased

"What?"

"I thought I was getting replaced with your new boyfriend, who just so happens to be one of my co-stars," Dylan teased